AS4 is a state-of-the-art interoperability protocol that simplifies and standardizes the use of Web Services for B2B data exchange and integration. The new standard is being adopted by companies of all kinds, as well as very large and diverse ecosystems including the European gas industry and the Australian government.
If your organization wants to support AS4 to ensure interoperability with business partners, associations, networks and exchange hubs, you have probably discovered that most vendors require multiple products to achieve compliance, which significantly slows and complicates the process.
Axway can help.
Axway B2Bi is an advanced B2B gateway solution that can help you securely and efficiently govern the flow of data within your B2B community.
Right out of the box, Axway B2Bi supports AS4 conformance profiles by providing easy-to-use, wizard-driven implementation for ebHandler Conformance Profile and AS4 Light Client Conformance Profile, guaranteeing interoperability and compliance with the new standard.
How does the solution work?
Axway played a key role in the development and testing of the AS4 protocol, and Axway B2Bi is one of the first B2B integration solutions to be certified by Drummond for full AS4 compatibility.
Axway B2Bi customers are already up and running with AS4, which enhances AS2 with built-in mechanisms that extend interoperable B2B data flows to smaller businesses that do not wish to, or are unable to, expose an internet service continuously. These businesses can push data to business partners just as with AS2, but can now also asynchronously pull data from a business partner's server.
Future-proof B2B gateway
- Define and manage secure and intelligent data flows for all of your business processes and partners within a unified global integration and governance infrastructure
- Keep pace with changing business conditions, new data paths like mobile and BYOD, and exponential growth of data volumes
- Get true global account and technical support from professionals who have a thorough understanding of the product
- Save money and speed time-to-revenue with consolidated partner on-boarding and management
- Bring small trading partners or those with limited IT capabilities into your electronic community
- Choose your optimal combination of on-premise software, managed services, and cloud-based offerings to meet your specific business requirements
Mobile and web dashboards for real-time visibility, monitoring, reports and alerts
- Gain visibility into what is happening between Axway applications and the rest of your enterprise, across the B2B ecosystem and in the cloud — all accessible via mobile devices
- Give IT managers intuitive dashboards for managing and monitoring transactions
- Set up real-time alerts and rules-based routing to help users quickly troubleshoot problems and meet SLAs
How the electronic exchange of border documents puts ASEAN trade into high gear
- Axway is a leading solution provider for the healthcare industry.
- OneHealthPort discusses role in delivering collaborative integration solutions in healthcare leveraging Axway Cloud Managed Services.
- Benefit with new innovative revenue streams and a competitive advantage
- Transforming into a digital enterprise is not enough – enterprises must focus on building the ultimate customer experience to compete. Cloud services and API-Led integrations are key. View this on demand Webinar to learn more.
- Join this "Close Encounter" Webinar Series that just might address some of the business challenges you are facing today ....