Connect to over 200,000 entities instantly
- PEPPOL certified Access Point is the easiest way to start sending and receiving e-invoices to and from government agencies and companies
- Get up and running quickly with a cloud-based service that requires no e-invoice software installation
- Process, validate, and map to and from PEPPOL formats with advanced translation capabilities
Archive all your e-invoices in one place
- Get compliant e-invoicing storage in over 50 countries – SOVOS ISAE 3420 Type 2 certified
- Centralize archiving for e-invoices and associated data clearance messaging, purchase orders, delivery notes, and more
- Reduce errors and costs with an e-invoicing solution that automates processes
Go from paper to digital invoicing quickly and securely
- Move to digital invoicing safely with a company that partners with the leaders in e-invoice system excellence
- Make sure your e-invoicing exchanges are compliant and secure with a PEPPOL Access Point and SOVOS ISAE 3420 Type 2 certified solution
- Add EDI invoicing capabilities to your existing Axway B2Bi, Axway TradeSync Integration Manager or Axway Managed Cloud Services in minutes
Axway e-invoicing capabilities
Launch ready-to-use, cloud-based services
Both Axway PEPPOL Access Point and e-invoicing Archive are cloud-based services that can be quickly and easily added to your existing Axway B2Bi or TradeSync Integration Manager (TSIM) solution.
Confidently exchange any e-invoice
With Axway PEPPOL Access Point you can monitor traffic in real time, be notified if a message fails to reach a recipient, and receive confirmation that your message has been delivered.
Ensure compliance with PEPPOL standards
Easily transform your in-house formats into PEPPOL compatible formats. Plus, validate outgoing and incoming documents against the PEPPOL standards to ensure compliance.
Eliminate audit risks
Axway e-invoicing Archive complies with the regulatory policies of more than 50 countries. You can consolidate all your invoices in a single place. It provides automatic calculation of the retention period based on the suppler and/or buyer’s country of establishment, plus advanced search capabilities to locate documents quickly.