Amplify Platform features
Reduce API complexity and grow API adoption with an API platform that's open, secure, and revolutionary.
Publish, validate, and govern APIs across multiple clouds, on-prem data centers, and vendors
Enforce security policy at the gateway and easily find and secure unmanaged APIs
Focus more on getting APIs adopted by managing, marketing, and monetizing them
What makes up the Amplify Platform?
Amplify Platform gives you the products and capabilities that will support your company's entire API strategy now and in the future – all from a single, trusted partner.
Amplify Enterprise Marketplace
- Accelerate digital initiatives by making API products easier to find and use
- Encourage adoption across integration patterns, deployments, or vendor platform
- Identify unsecured APIs, validate API compliance, and define access control
- Give API and app developers the autonomy to use the tools that work best for them
Amplify API Management
- Speed innovation between internal and external teams
- Reach new markets and customers with an industry-leading API management solution
- Gain secure, full lifecycle API management from design through implementation
- Govern APIs across your ecosystem on-premises, the cloud, or hybrid cloud
- Design business processes for speed and efficiency with event-based integrations
- Boost productivity with prebuilt connectors, graphical interface, and design tools
- Enable business users to build integrations with minimal training and without coding
- Automate recurring tasks and offer self-service integration to lessen the burden on IT
Amplify Open Banking
- Find new customers by creating a financial services ecosystem of third parties
- Realize ROI faster by providing pre-built APIs to open banking standards
- Eliminate screen scraping by connecting to fintechs via common API standards
- Cut risks using integrated API security with FAPI and Open Banking Security Frameworks
Amplify Platform capabilities
Amplify Management Plane
Govern, secure, and monitor APIs on-premises and multiple clouds from a central location while giving development teams the freedom to use the tools that work best for them without worrying about using unsanctioned solutions.
Capture the full value of all your APIs by bringing them together for easy discovery and reuse. Agents work with API gateways – including AWS, Azure, Istio and other – without the need to rip and replace your existing systems.
Compare Amplify to other API platforms
Other providers only let you monitor and govern assets originating directly from them. But with the Amplify Platform, you're in total control of all your APIs and events across gateways, vendors, and deployments. Here’s how Amplify stacks up to others in the market.
|OPEN APPROACH TO API MANAGEMENT*||DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS||EASE OF USE||DIGITAL AND BUSINESS EXPERTISE||VALUE|
|Broadcom CA Layer 7||★★★||★★||★||★|
*Open Approach to API Management denotes ability to work: (1) with third party solutions, (2) across environments, (3) beyond SOAP and REST APIs (such as events or GraphQL), and (4) for non-developers with low-code tools.
Our industry recognition speaks for itself
Axway named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for API Management.
Best in Microservices Infrastructure at API World 2020
Schedule a free Amplify Platform demo
Amplify Platform customer case studies
With API-powered services, PermataBank partners with fintech to unlock a new market of 150M potential customers
By transforming its service portfolio into a catalog of APIs, HM Health Solutions' clients can build new digital experiences, resulting in 14M end users.
ENGIE transformed its business model, addressing the need for renewables and zero-carbon energy and introducing an energy-as-a-service solution.
An open API platform over the hybrid cloud allows National Oilwell Varco (NOV) to build internal and customer services in days instead of weeks, driving costs down and revenues up
What is universal API management?
Universal API management refers to an expanded set of capabilities beyond traditional API management. One is the ability to extend API management to other vendor gateways, deployment patterns, and repositories. Another is the ability to handle additional API patterns beyond basic SOAP and REST. This includes GraphQL, Events, Service Mesh, gRPC, and Async API to list a few.
Universal API management with the Amplify Platform employs a light-weight, non-obtrusive agent to interface to all of your diverse API data planes. Unlike a proxy approach used by other vendors, Amplify agents allow discovery, observability, and subscription without sitting in the data flow path.
There are many advantages to using a universal API management solution, most notably is the ability to curtail API sprawl and its resulting complexity. The Amplify platform enables you to:
- Unify all your API assets and manage their lifecycle regardless of pattern, deployment, or platform
- Modernize your infrastructure without having to rip and replace existing API solutions
- Monitor and manage all APIs from a single point of control
API platform teams. These teams master API complexity by operationalizing all the APIs. They also get a complete operational view along with usage and performance metrics that increase service delivery at a reduced cost.
API consumers (Innovation, digital, and application teams). With universal API management, these consumers decrease the time-to-value for APIs that drive digital business. Developers can speed delivery of initiatives by easily finding and using proven API products that are security validated, fully documented, and production ready.
Digital business leads. This group can increase ROI on APIs by enabling internal digital teams to find and reuse APIs faster, and helping external developers to adopt APIs to create new. With universal API management, digital business leads can lower the barrier to entry and drive consumption of digital business initiatives by packaging and presenting curated API products, instead of a random assortment of every single API ever produced.