AMPLIFY API Management
Fast, secure innovation and engagement
AMPLIFY API Management optimizes the digital business value chain with API lifecycle management, secure integration services, monitoring, and analytics. It is part of the Axway AMPLIFY™ data integration and engagement platform, which offers app development to help you innovate faster and engage better with your ecosystem of customers, partners, suppliers, and internal and external developer communities.
AMPLIFY API Management Key Capabilities
For a full list of features, refer to the feature matrix below:
Multiple deployment options
Speed digital innovation and gain greater API and business visibility with enterprise-grade security
AMPLIFY API Management enables:
- API developers to easily create and extend APIs with both code and visual tools.
- Architects and integration teams to provide the highest levels of security and corporate compliance.
- Lines of business to address digital transformation requirements including customer experience initiatives, establishing and growing a digital ecosystem, and implementing new business models to increase revenue and competitiveness.
Streamline API management and coordinate people and processes across the full API lifecycle
- Create and orchestrate mobile-ready APIs and establish policies to promote conversion, operational stability, authorization, and security at the enterprise level.
- Create and manage an API catalog for easy API search and discovery, and to support all API lifecycle stages — from registration through retirement.
- Support DevOps with collaborative development of policies, automated continuous integration and promotion, deployment to staged environments, and continuous testing.
- Take a best-practice API-first approach that leverages popular API formats such as Swagger and RAML and provides APIs to enable customers to adapt and customize the API management process.
- Provide a developer portal to increase adoption by making it easy for developers to join an API community and discover, consume, build, and test APIs.
Free the data trapped in enterprise silos and protect it with secure integration services
- Pre-built policy filters, connectors and adapters simplify access and use of data.
- A Visual Mapper with a graphical Data Map Editor and map engine simplifies data format transformation.
- Microservices support enables faster development and deployment and increased scalability.
- Identity management simplifies integrating with existing identity access management systems and provides identity mediation, federation, and audit.
- Data security dramatically reduces the time to implement a high level of security designed to avoid breaches.
- REST-enabled digital MFT/B2B/EDI functionality is pre-integrated and simplifies enterprise-wide use of existing information and tools for new business uses.
Measure and monitor API program success
Analytics and monitoring provide visibility across the digital business value chain.
- Real-time operational monitoring provides visibility to topology status, API activity tracking, and performance monitoring.
- Developer metrics show API consumer adoption trends and API usage metrics are important to understanding API program business success.
- Integration with Axway Decision Insight enables predictive analytics embedded in the API management tools for proactive identification of abnormal situations and key operational insight for decision making.
Swagger and RAML API format import/export
SaaS connectors marketplace
API optimization for mobile
Mobile backend services
|(as an option)|
API policy filters, connectors, adapters for custom enterprise integration
Visual Mapper to convert JSON and XML formats
Integration with Identity Management Systems
OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect support — both as client and server
DevOps support including integration with CI/CD tools
API Client Registry (organization, app, and developer management)
|API developer community|
API Developer Portal
Client SDK for multiple development OS
API Proxy (REST and SOAP)
API security options and filters
API quota and throttling
Advanced real-time API monitoring and analytics:
Possibility to extend analytics to other processes
Docker container support
On-premises software install
Cloud infrastructure support (multi-vendor)
High availability clustering with automatic failover
Support for multiple region deployment
To learn more about Axway AMPLIFY API Management, visit: www.axway.com/digitize
- Axway API Management is key to powering Engie Group’s digital transformation.
- Allianz finds a gateway to future innovation using Axway’s API Management platform
For an airline that wants to expand business to and from Asia, APIs are the only way to go
- 5 ways to speed innovation and engage your customer in the age of open banking
- How airlines can lift competitiveness and revenue in the connected age
- Customer will gravitate to the best shopping experience possible