With just a few weeks until the Axway Connections 2015 North America conference, we are super excited about the fantastic agenda and line-up we have prepared for our customers and partners at this year’s event. This year we’re heading back to Scottsdale, Arizona to enjoy the sunshine and hear from a wide range of customers and Axway executives about the latest and greatest in enabling the digital business. We have a strong selection of exciting guest speakers, trainings, workshops, events, as well as ample networking opportunities for attendees. It is all taking place October 19–22 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort.
The conference this year will feature insightful sessions, including a compelling keynote from our CEO, Jean Marc Lazzari, detailing how organizations can progress on the journey to becoming a digital business. There will be numerous opportunities to meet face-to-face with Axway experts and discuss industry trends while learning how your industry peers are leveraging Axway solutions to solve their most pressing business challenges.
Here’s a peek at other exciting customer and partner presentations who are speaking at Connections 2015:
Wednesday, October 21
- 2:20 - 3:15 pm: Jessica Devita, Solutions Architect of Chef will share how embracing DevOps culture and automation platforms optimize configuration, deployment and infrastructure management.
- 3:55 - 4:50 pm: Kevin Kohut, Global API Management Integration & Enablement Lead of Accenture will be speaking on designing the digital transformation business case.
Thursday, October 22
- 9:50 - 10:20 am: Patrick Ogawa and Chris Stauch of Deloitte Digital will be speaking on the three essential components needed to build a successful company – people, process and technology.
- 11:10 am - 12:05 pm: James Bligh, Senior Manager Commercial Feasibility of National Australia Bank will be speaking on disruptive digital innovations delivered by a leading bank.
- 1:30 - 2:25 pm: Kamron Abtahi, Product Director, DaaS Engineer of Dun & Bradstreet will be speaking on liberating & modernizing data delivery with the use of APIs.
See the rest of the 2015 agenda, available here; highlights include sessions on API management and the fundamentals of APIs, MFT best practices with an “ask the expert” Q&A, and designing OI solutions for supply chains – among others. We have also left some time for fun and surprises that you are going to love!
So, start packing your bags as Axway Connections 2015 is just around the corner! If you haven’t registered yet, there is still time. Please click here.
We promise you won’t want to miss it, and we look forward to seeing you in Scottsdale!
TOPICS: Digital Business