Axway to present at the 2015 Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit; Groupe CAT employs Axway 5 Suite; Forbes shared tips to help businesses win the digital race; NetworkWorld discussed the impact the Internet of Things will have in the industry; The Internet of Things expected to reach $1.7 trillion by 2020; InfoWorld on how API design strategy is driving application infrastructure strategy.
- This week, Axway announced it will be presenting at the 2015 Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit on the value of modernizing APIs and how Groupe CAT is capitalizing on Axway 5 Suite for its digital business initiatives.
- Forbes highlighted a recent article from Martin Gill, VP principal analysis at Forrester, on “Why Most Transformations Will Fail (And How To Make Sure Yours Doesn’t).” The piece discussed how adaptive sourcing and digital transformation can help businesses propel forward in this digital age.
- Curious to know what the Internet of Things can do for your business? NetworkWorld discussed Gartner analyst, Daryl Plummer’s webinar on digital innovation, describing the potential impact the Internet of Things will have among businesses.
- A recent IDC report projected the overall spending of the Internet of Things to reach $1.7 trillion by 2020. eWEEK reported on the research stating devices, connectivity and IT services will comprise the majority of the IoT market.
- InfoWorld published an article on how API design strategy is driving application infrastructure strategy and interactions between front and back end.
TOPICS: Digital Business