Axway announced the renewal of members on the Board of Directors and appointment of Jean-Marc Lazzari as CEO; Axway released updates to SecureTransport; ProgrammableWeb published an article on the Oracle v. Google lawsuit; SearchBusinessAnalytics.com reported on implementing a more secure data governance plan in self-service analytics; CIO highlighted a recent Gartner study discussing the need to embrace digital business; eMarketer discussed the IoT’s role in the future of digital identity.
- On Monday, Axway announced the renewal of the members of the Board of Directors and appointment of Jean-Marc Lazzari as CEO. Additionally, news was released on the expansion of the Axway SecureTransport file transfer capabilities.
- ProgrammableWeb published another article on the recent lawsuit between Oracle and Google on Oracle’s claim that their Java APIs are copyrightable. Which side are you on?
- Since today’s era is focused on digital transformation, shouldn’t your self-service analytics be more secure than ever? Users thinks so. Ed Burns at Search Business Analytics reported on why more users are asking vendors to “beef up” governance capabilities.
- Embracing digital risk: CIO highlighted a recent Gartner report that stated, “60 percent of digital businesses will suffer a major service failure because of IT teams’ inability to manage digital risk in new technology and use cases.”
- eMarketer discussed how the Internet of Things will play a large role in the future of digital identity.
TOPICS: API Management, Internet of Things, Security