It’s been a busy week here at Axway, as we announced the latest release of our B2Bi solution that helps organizations better manage and govern the flow of data between businesses through enhanced visibility, API management and operational intelligence capabilities. Here’s what else made headlines this week:
- Need help learning how to optimize your IT infrastructure and further develop your file transfer strategy? Look no further! Axway and ING will host a webinar on April 9 covering file transfer in today’s digital business landscape.
- Sometimes chaos is a given within an organization … authority on digital governance Lisa Welchman opened up to CIO Insights to discuss managing chaos by using digital governance, which provides necessary guidance to help organizations ignite positive change.
- Many companies struggle with managing and integrating their data assets. DataMentors unravels three trends driving the need for better data, including big data, knowledge-driven consumers and increased speed of business.
- As industries like healthcare embrace the Internet of Things, data security becomes a big concern for organizations. Mark Combs, assistant CIO for West Virginia United Health System, explores how strong health data security starts with employee education.
- Speaking of the Internet of Things, a recent report from Verizon predicts that it could transform virtually every major market sector and grow to more than 5.4 billion connected devices by the year 2020.