AMPLIFY Sentinel delivers the real-time visibility that enables IT managers to manage SLAs, ensure regulatory compliance and avoid losses and penalties that can run into the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Sentinel is event-driven, and has the ability to correlate events from both Axway and third-party applications and systems. Sentinel enables you to easily create intuitive dashboards that can be displayed as a web page or on a mobile device, giving your business managers and IT staff clear visibility into all data flows — including file transfers, B2B transactions, web services and APIs — in one central location.
Sentinel Monitoring Overview
- Store and retrieve historical information about items.
- View the historical LifeCycle of a particular item.
- Display a Cycle Graph of the processing cycle of events and customize them to create a Business View of your activities.
- Configure security to alter the views of lifecycles displayed to a connected user based on the role/activities of the user.
- Execute predefined queries to analyze the data in the data repository according to a specific criteria.
- Allow certain users with the appropriate privileges the ability to add or modify events in the LifeCycle of an item. For example, a user could add an event to describe a discrepancy or suspicion associated with a particular item.
Sentinel Monitoring Examples
A courier service could use Sentinel Monitoring to monitor its packages to ensure successful delivery. The postal service could track the progress of a package from the moment it receives the package from a customer to when it successfully delivers the package to its final destination. If the package is not delivered within a given time period, the GUI could signal an alert.
Sentinel Web Dashboard
Allows you to build dynamic management dashboards based on the data you collect using Sentinel. You define data sources called worlds to contain the data you collect using Sentinel. You create data dictionaries to extract data from those worlds. You create reports, alerts, and metrics based on your data dictionaries. Then you populate your dashboards with reports, alerts, and metrics.