- Securely centralize content
- Ensure full data control and internal management
- Give field agencies online/offline access to files
- Provide an easy-to-learn solution that empowers individuals and offices to collaborate
- A secure, centralized Enterprise File Sync and Sharing (EFSS) solution using an on-premises approach
- Fast rollout and quick adoption due to intuitive UI that does not require users to learn a new workflow
- Easy file access and editing, and secure sharing of files and links from desktops and mobile devices
The Indiana Office of Technology (IOT) was created by the state’s General Assembly in July 2005 with a mission to provide cost-effective, secure and reliable enterprise technology services. The Office spans 100 partner agencies with nearly 30,000 government end users across the state in order to better serve Hoosier taxpayers.