It takes more than simple file transfer or translation to support bulk/batch payments, faster payment processing, enterprise payment hubs, financial flow concentration, financial scheme integration and other high-value cash management offerings. To deliver innovative services while improving efficiency and ensuring compliance with SLAs and regulations, you need to consolidate, integrate and secure financial flows across your business ecosystem using the channels, formats and protocols each participant requires.
Axway 5 Suite can help.
The Axway 5 Suite Financial Integration solution provides advanced financial flow integration, partner on-boarding and workflow management capabilities not available in pre-packaged applications. Implementation is fast and cost effective for a quick return on investment, with the flexibility to change and grow to meet new integration and processing requirements.
How does the solution work?
Unlike packaged applications, Axway 5 Suite enables financial services and insurance organizations to integrate and govern the flow of data for any business interaction involving employees, customers, partners, regulators, processors, market infrastructures and the Federal Reserve.
By focusing on the data flows themselves, the Axway 5 Suite Financial Integration solution provides enterprise-grade security and control, whether information is moving from system to system, human to human, human to system via portal, machine to machine, on-premise to cloud, or to a mobile device.
Using this unique approach, your organization can deploy customized, highly competitive offerings without investing in additional software development or feature-enhancement requests back to Axway.
Relevant Axway 5 Suite Products
The right Axway gateway secures file transfer and B2B connectivity for multiple channels and formats, so you can:
- Connect your enterprise with partners of varying size, importance and technical sophistication
- Create manageable, secure and auditable two-way communications channels over the Internet and private IP networks such as SWIFTNet
- Connect with corporate clients, retail banking customers, regulators, market infrastructures, and payment and other service providers
- Exchange financial information with customers and partners using the networks (including SWIFT), protocols (including EBICS) and formats they require
Format mapping and control of financial data
- Design, execute, and monitor integration processes regardless of format type or origin
- Easily manage integration with payment back-office using mapping, transformation, routing, and other advanced capabilities for files, messages and APIs
- Speed implementation of new financial data flows and integrations with a single solution that is open and customizable
Secure API delivery platform for cloud, mobile and partner channels
- Leverage existing bank or insurance services to provide secure integrations and business services via cloud, mobile and partner channels
- Control and secure all services that interact with mission-critical systems and communities inside and outside your financial or insurance institution
- Deflect attacks against, control access to, and secure the financial data transmitted by APIs
- Gain insight into the performance and quality of your API gateway operations, APIs and transactions
Workflow management for external services, human interactions and long-running processes
- Separate business logic from technical logic, making process changes easier to implement and keeping information systems agile and aligned
- Use the graphical modeling environment to develop new interaction schemes and rules
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a business process, such as a payment initiation process from creditor payment activation request to debtor payment acceptance
- Quickly respond to changing business conditions by modeling processes that catch events and trigger activities
Real-time visibility for business and IT users
- Provide business users with end-to-end visibility into transactions both internal and external to your enterprise
- Enable immediate response to incidents and non-events to minimize business impacts
- Define monitoring dashboards with key SLA metrics, and define alerts for proactive problem detection and resolution
- View dynamic HTML5 Web dashboards on mobile devices
Structured data creation, correction, and enrichment using a web user interface
- Enable recycling of incorrect financial flows
- Create accounting entry forms for any type of financial or insurance transaction or business event
- Secure, authenticate and manage error-correction and data-entry operations
- Run and monitor data-entry and recycling processes
Axway B2Bi boosting capacity and ensuring reliability in the legal domain
L’automatisation des processus métier avec la solution Axway MFT renforce la satisfaction client dans le secteur du commerce de détail
Preparing the largest independent energy supplier in the UK to scale its web platform from 1 million accounts to 3 million and beyond and securely connect to a smart metering platform