Web APIs have opened up a variety of new attack vectors that are being exploited every day by malicious applications. Are you concerned about how your APIs might expose your business to new types of security risks? Are you prepared to meet the regulatory requirements around data protection?
Axway 5 Suite can help.
With Axway 5 Suite for API Management, you can implement a full complement of API security and threat-prevention measures to protect your business assets and deflect attacks on your APIs.
How does the solution work?
Axway 5 Suite for API Management protects APIs (including REST-style APIs) at all levels: interface, access, and data. Comprehensive security features and out-of-the-box identity management integrations deflect attacks against, control access to, and secure the data transmitted by APIs. Complete auditing, monitoring, logging and reporting capabilities can help your organization comply with stringent enterprise and government mandates.
Relevant Axway 5 Suite Products
Comprehensive API delivery platform
- Use API content filtering and message-level validation for XML and JSON types
- Protect against attacks such as Denial of Service (DoS), Code/SQL injections and identity spoofing
- Implement standard Web Services security profiles (WS-Security, WS-Trust, etc.)
- Use external and/or onboard Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- Leverage OAuth, OpenID and other next-generation standards for API access control
Automated processing driving a 96% reduction in postage expenses, delivering solution ROI in six months
Deploying Axway API Gateway as a mobile backend for peer-to-peer (P2P) mobile payments
Carrying out 18 million monthly transactions with a value of €9 billion
4 ways PSD2 can generate innovation, healthy co-opetition and growth
Is your supply chain ready for digital business?
How to become a customer-focused, omnipresent digital force in the marketplace