Secure web services and REST APIs
Protect your APIs and internal systems
- Defend against malicious attacks, including Denial of Service (DoS), code injection, and other threats with built-in security and Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities
- Control API proliferation and enforce fine-grained access control across developers and organizations for messaging, APIs, and web services
- Implement encryption, authentication, authorization, SLA, and other policies using rules and a configure-not-code approach
- Provide end-to-end audit trails without coding through configuration and pre-built analytics
Web APIs are driving the next generation of software architecture and creating new digital business channels for customer engagement (such as mobile apps). But they are also opening a variety of new attack vectors that are being exploited every day by malicious actors and applications. No week goes by without news of data leaks and API security breaches of large organizations. Do you have a strategy for securing your APIs and complying with data-protection regulations?
Axway can help.
With AMPLIFY API Management, you can define a security model that integrates with each API’s design and usage, and deploy a full complement of security and threat-prevention measures to protect your business assets and deflect attacks on your APIs.
- Use API content filtering and message-level validation for XML and JSON types
- Protect against attacks such as Denial of Service (DoS), Code/SQL injections, and identity spoofing
- Implement standard Web Services security profiles (WS-Security, WS-Trust, etc.)
- Use external and/or onboard Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- Leverage OAuth, OpenID, and other next-generation standards for API access control
How does the solution work?
AMPLIFY API Management protects APIs (including REST-style APIs) at all levels: interface, access, and data. Comprehensive security features and out-of-the-box identity management integrations deflect attacks against, control access to, and secure the data transmitted by APIs.
The solution offers a strong API security layer for your DMZ to protect external APIs and secure the traffic. This API security layer can also be implemented in your internal network to protect internal APIs.
Different protection levels can be configured, per multiple scenarios, including the analysis of the header or the payload of the message.
An integrated API firewall detects threats in real time and is regularly updated with the latest threats patterns.
Complete auditing, monitoring, logging and reporting capabilities can help your organization comply with stringent API security requirements and enterprise and government mandates.
- Enterprise-grade API management architecture for digital business enablement
For an airline that wants to expand business to and from Asia, APIs are the only way to go
Moving freight faster, better, more securely
- TIM OPEN, TIM’s new business platform for developers
- Accelerate partner integration, digital transformation and perfect order fulfillment across the supply chain
- Why failing to invest properly and promptly in IT modernization is already costing you
- How airlines can lift competitiveness and revenue in the connected age