With Axway Cloud B2B Managed Service, you can quickly and easily connect your on-premise systems to your partner network using Axway B2Bi in the cloud. The subscription-based service means you can offer B2Bi’s unique combination of visibility, agility, security, data exchange and integration brokerage services to your organization and your entire trading community — without worrying about the IT operational resources and infrastructure, application configuration, or system monitoring and management.
You can offload partner on-boarding, migration from legacy systems or the entire process to Axway. The software is already installed, configured and up and running in the cloud, so you can begin using it immediately.
Axway Cloud B2B Managed Service Key Capabilities
Dramatically speed time-to-value
Deploy a complete B2B and EDI integration solution in hours instead of weeks, and free your organization from complex, time-consuming IT functions by providing self-service capabilities to your trading community.
Reduce up-front investment with no new infrastructure required
Simple, subscription-based pricing lowers TCO by:
- Shifting costs from CAPEX to OPEX
- Reducing complexity, overhead and the need for specialized network skills
- Providing advanced, verifiable disaster recovery that eliminates the need for dedicated DR assets
Scale automatically to meet peak-load demands
An elastic auto-scaling infrastructure automatically increases capacity during demand spikes to maintain performance, and decreases capacity during demand lulls to minimize costs — you only pay for what you need.
Increase flexibility, visibility and control compared to VANs
Axway Cloud B2B Managed Service packages offer extensive reporting, alerting and monitoring capabilities; support for a wide range of protocols and B2B formats; and simple, predictable pricing based on the number of partners/connections in your community.
How the electronic exchange of border documents puts ASEAN trade into high gear
- Axway is a leading solution provider for the healthcare industry.
- OneHealthPort discusses role in delivering collaborative integration solutions in healthcare leveraging Axway Cloud Managed Services.
- Accelerate partner integration, digital transformation and perfect order fulfillment across the supply chain
- Results help enterprise architects choose the right operational intelligence for B2B integration vendor
- How airlines can lift competitiveness and revenue in the connected age