Across the healthcare industry, the processing of claims is the single largest business cost, as well as a key determinant of the customer experience. According to the 2013 NHIRC report, 9.5% of medical claims processed by U.S. health payers are inaccurate. The AMA estimates that $12 billion a year could be saved if unnecessary administrative tasks were replaced with automated systems for processing and paying medical claims.
Wouldn't you like your share of that $12 billion?
Axway can help.
Axway provides a modular integration and data-flow analytics solution that can flexibly connect with multiple external parties and internal systems, while also providing the visibility, alerting, and issue-resolution capabilities that enable optimal claims-processing intelligence and streamlined processes.
How does the solution work?
Using Axway to integrate your internal applications with your healthcare community — on premise or in the cloud — you can automate manual tasks and establish the proper sequence of steps for claims processing. For example, you can reconcile payments from third-party payers to ensure they are properly applied to your billing and AR system, and verify that payer-remittance messages balance with bank deposits. You can also gain complete data-flow visibility with a central repository and visual lifecycle view for individual patient-claim details. And you can ensure compliance with data security requirements around user authentication and access management.
Integration between your internal applications and your B2B community — on premise or in the cloud
- Use a rich library of standard EDI and B2B formats to quickly respond to new claims processes (e.g., EDI 835, 837, 277 documents)
- Easily define, maintain, simulate, print and deploy new maps and integration processes
- Save money and speed time-to-revenue with consolidated partner onboarding and management
- Automate and easily update file flows with partners, customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies
- Enable the flow of revenue-generating data to and from partners with limited IT capabilities
- Provide mobile and web self-service capabilities, including real-time file tracking and mobile alerts
Visibility and governance for better exception management, self-service and business reporting
- Provide business and third-party constituents with real-time visual representations of system and claims-process health via intuitive KPI dashboards
- Use the correlation engine to reduce claims-problem resolution time and costs, improve responsiveness and decrease accounts-receivable cycles
- Identify trends and opportunities through on-demand or scheduled reporting
- Easily set exception thresholds and send SMS or email alerts to subscribed personnel
- Drive SLA compliance by controlling claims data-flow changes as audit events
How the electronic exchange of border documents puts ASEAN trade into high gear
Making pension contributions and payouts pay off
Automating and optimizing business processes to reduce the workload for monthly accounting closings by 80%
- Benefit with new innovative revenue streams and a competitive advantage
- Transforming into a digital enterprise is not enough – enterprises must focus on building the ultimate customer experience to compete. Cloud services and API-Led integrations are key. View this on demand Webinar to learn more.
- Join this "Close Encounter" Webinar Series that just might address some of the business challenges you are facing today ....