PARIS - February 20, 2019 - Axway Software's Board of Directors, chaired by Pierre Pasquier, today conducted an in-depth review of the consolidated financial statements1 for the year ended December 31, 2018.
- Annual Contract Value (ACV) of new Subscription contracts up sharply to €13.1million (+56.1%)
- Signature Metric up 7.8% organically over the year
- Revenue of €283.8 million, down -3.6% organically
- Profit on Operating Activities of €31.9 million or 11.2% of revenue
- Net Profit up €6.6 million to €11.0 million or 3.9% of revenue
- Dividend of €0.40 per share to be proposed at the next General Shareholders' Meeting
 Audit procedures have been carried out on the financial statements. The Statutory Auditors’ report is in the process of being issued.
Patrick Donovan, Chief Executive Officer, said:
"In the second half of 2018, we made significant investments and progress in achieving Axway's strategic ambitions. I’m delighted that our technology teams’ efforts, focusing on our core technologies and the fundamental components of the AMPLIFY™ Hybrid Integration Platform, have produced the desired results. Several product launches are now possible from the first half of 2019. Additionally, in 2018, we validated the viability of our strategy to become a market leader in Hybrid Integration Platforms with both our customers and the broader analyst community. In parallel with the AMPLIFY™ platform, whose catalogue of tools is expanding quarter after quarter, our Customer Success Organization has gained momentum and generated many opportunities over the year. This enabled us to record very strong growth in new Subscription contract ACV, up 56.1% year-on-year. For 2019, we target a return to growth for our activities and we will continue to invest in AMPLIFY™ and make further adjustments reflecting changes in our new Subscription contracts”.