PHOENIX, Arizona – April 27, 2017 – To help organizations adapt to heightened customer expectations and build revolutionary business models, Axway, (Euronext: AXW.PA), a catalyst for digital transformation, is hosting Axway IMAGINE SUMMIT 2017, its inspiring industry event for global customers and partners designed to transform their imagination into real change and deliver breakthrough customer experiences.
Held in six major cities around the world, the event will engage with industry thought leaders, Axway experts, and customers to exchange on the future of digital transformation. New IDC research showing the rise of customer experience networks and how to use them to boost innovation and customer engagement will also be revealed at IMAGINE SUMMIT. By using the right combination of data integration, full lifecycle API management, app development, community management, and analytics, organizations can transform existing business models and create new revenue streams. This is all powered by Axway AMPLIFY™, which enables organizations to begin interacting with data from suppliers, partners and developers more closely within a cohesive customer experience network.
“There has been a tsunami of technological and societal change that has resulted in a dramatic shift in what it takes to deliver a great customer experience,” said Jean-Marc Lazzari, CEO at Axway. “It has forced organizations to rethink their traditional customer engagement strategies. At IMAGINE SUMMIT 2017, we are excited to showcase the latest ideas and best practices that are redefining what it means to fully experience the possibilities of digital transformation.”
Axway executives and prestigious keynote speakers will invite you to experience unique possibilities and learn how to succeed in the age of customer experience networks:
- Jean-Marc Lazzari, CEO, Axway
- Jeanine Banks, EVP of Global Products and Solutions, Axway
- Mary Wardley, Program Vice President, Loyalty and Customer Care, IDC
- Jamie Clarke, Renowned Everest Adventurer, Successful Entrepreneur & Bestselling Author
- Daniel Gainey, Manager of IT Operations, MLB
- David Nour, CEO, The Nour Group Inc.
In addition, attendees will be able to learn from real-world stories and attend sessions hosted by:
- Mike Baca, Director, Digital Transformation & Mobility, AmerisourceBergen
- May Chew, Head, Technology Services and Doug Kindrick, Director, Applications & Field IT, APL Logistics
- Eduardo Crivelli, IT Manager, Banco Itaú
- Marcelo Leite Araujo, Global API Strategist, Bosch USA
- Muhammed (Mohi) Mohiuddin, Senior Director – Digital Transformation and Mani Rathinavelu, Senior Manager, Enterprise Integration Services, Dell Technologies
- Piyush Bichhoriya, Development Manager and Jasvinder Singh, Program Lead, Solution Architect, Fannie Mae
- Bill Bensing, Director, Software Architecture, PODS
- Jim Cornelius, Vice President/Solution Architect, RW Baird
- Tom McLaughlin, Senior Vice President, Director of Infrastructure Technology Services, Wells Fargo
WHAT: Axway IMAGINE SUMMIT 2017
WHERE & WHEN:
North America | May 1-3, Grand Hyatt, Atlanta, Buckhead
France | May 16, Stade Jean Bouin, Paris
Germany | May 11, Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt
UK | May 18, The May Fair, London
Italy | May 23, Cavalieri Hotel, Rome
Benelux | June 1, Antwerp
REGISTER TODAY: Click here.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.