PHOENIX – March 24, 2015 – Axway (Euronext : AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, announced enhancements to Axway B2Bi, an advanced B2B gateway solution within the Axway 5 Suite. Axway B2Bi enables organizations to cost-effectively govern the flow of data between suppliers, customers, financial institutions and regulatory bodies, regardless of the complexity or volume of B2B transactions. With this release, organizations can embrace the digital business era and take advantage of new compliance, interoperability, business continuity and auditing capabilities to govern the flow of data between business partners in a reliable, transparent, secure manner, across cloud and mobile.
This release marks the continued innovation behind Axway’s B2B offering by combining the new features of the solution with the Axway 5 Suite to offer enhanced visibility, API management, operational intelligence, reporting and analytics.
"In the highly regulated 24/7 business we operate in, we need a B2B solution that can cost-effectively govern complex data flows,” said Ian Gibson, chief information officer, SuperChoice. "The Axway B2Bi solution ensures that our data flows are efficiently integrated amongst our partners, customers and regulatory bodies while reducing the costs associated with business operations.”
Axway B2Bi, customers benefit from:
- Compliance with New Industry Regulations: New features support AS4 conformance profiles by providing easy to use, wizard-driven implementation for ebHandler Conformance Profile and AS4 Light Client Conformance Profile, guaranteeing interoperability and compliance with the new standard.
- Detailed Audit Logging: Includes built-in auditing support that enables organizations to satisfy and prove audit requirements and compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA and FISMA.
- Enhanced Business Continuity: New data overload and failure handling capabilities enable organizations to minimize the impact of system downtime on business partners.
- Improved Interoperability: An enhanced interface and the ability to configure a WebEDI Portal to trade EDIFACT messages, allowing organizations with varied EDI capabilities to set up and exchange data.
- Streamlined Upgrade Path: An easy upgrade path for existing customers with the ability to build and integrate customer processes, while also providing user-friendlier and easy-to-configure flow concepts, enables organizations to achieve a faster time to value.
“In today’s era of digital business organizations are challenged with the increasing volume and complexity of data flows required to enable interactions with their customers and trading partners," said Dean Hidalgo, executive vice president, global marketing, Axway. "With the latest enhancements to Axway B2Bi, we are continuing to provide our customers with an innovative B2B solution that provides a secure, reliable and high-availability infrastructure.”
Axway B2Bi is part of the Axway 5 Suite, Axway’s flagship portfolio of products that leverages proven technologies such as API Management, B2B/EDI, MFT and Operational Intelligence (OI) to offer control, governance and optimization of the flow of data across the enterprise and beyond the edge of the enterprise.
Axway B2Bi is amongst the first B2B integration solutions to be certified by Drummond Group for AS4 compatibility. The AS4 technology includes all the AS2 functionality on top of the more modern Web Services stack and contains built-in mechanisms that allow the partner enablement of small companies that cannot afford to run a full AS2 server. AS4 technology has a growing adoption rate among very large and diverse ecosystems, including the European Gas industry and the Australian Government. Australia’s SuperChoice has implemented AS4 with Axway to meet their compliance demands.
Axway is positioned as a Leader and Disruptive Innovator in the IDC MarketScape report in the B2B Integration Gateway Software market, and is the only vendor in the IDC MarketScape report that was able to demonstrate API management capabilities in its suite of B2Bi products. View an excerpt of the report here: http://idcdocserv.com/250741e_Axway.
¹IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business-to-Business Integration Gateway Software 2014 Vendor Assessment (Doc #250741e), September 2014
Follow Axway on Twitter: @Axway
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries.
For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, operational intelligence, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 19 countries. www.axway.com
About Axway 5 Suite
Axway 5 Suite offers control and optimization of the flow of data through integration, visibility, policy, security and reliability to govern business-to-business interactions, communities, systems and data types – within and beyond the enterprise edge.