Know what you have, and where
- Discover all your APIs assets using prebuilt agents, APIs, or CLI
- Keep business, regions, and teams autonomous while ensuring visibility into the entire enterprise
- Know consumption, popularity, and performance status of APIs and assets with the Unified Catalog
- Drive collaboration among developers and partners with a unified catalog of APIs and digital assets
Do it all from a central control plane
- Manage and govern your APIs and events across vendors – from AWS to Azure – and across environments - on-premises, cloud, or hybrid
- Configure API policies using over 200 predefined policy filters for consistency across all your assets
- Automate API management and keep the catalog up to date with an event-driven subscription
Cut risk. Be totally secure.
- Automatically uncover and secure APIs and other endpoints that are unmanaged and vulnerable
- Centrally enforce corporate security policies for APIs regardless of tooling being used
- Respond at the speed of threats, not the pace of software development
- Automate security across the development process to drive developer productivity
Capabilities: Manage APIs
Centrally manage all your APIs
Use a single management plane to govern and have visibility into APIs, microservices, and events. Govern across the entire API management lifecycle; multiple API solutions, including Axway, AWS, Azure, MuleSoft and others; and environments (on-premises, hybrid, and cloud of your choice).
Configure API policies quickly
Choose from over 200 predefined policy filters to accelerate policy configuration for authentication, authorization, content filtering, signing, and conversion
Automate from end-to-end
Integrate with standard industry tools to build, manage, and deploy APIs in a CI/CD, DevOps-friendly way. Automate discovery of APIs across the enterprise and make them available through a single unified catalog. Event-driven management keeps everything simple and up-to-date.
Local autonomy, centralized visibility
Empower your teams and regions to use the tools of their choice leveraging visibility across the entire enterprise to get everyone on the same page
Managing APIs better. Companies are figuring it out.
With centralized governance of APIs, Baird took an enterprise-level approach to API management, boosting security and simplifying reuse of assets – eliminating the workarounds that cause shadow IT
Centralized API platform gives National Oilwell Varco functional consistency on-premises and in Azure, and AWS clouds. Building new services now takes just days – reducing costs while boosting revenue.
Erste gives its banking institutions local autonomy to innovate while standardizing APIs across the group so it can launch group-wide initiatives like Open Banking and the customer self-service app, George