Paris, February 24, 2021 - Axway Software's Board of Directors, chaired by Pierre Pasquier, today conducted an in-depth review of the consolidated and annual financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020. The Board of Directors was pleased with Axway's success in transforming its business model despite the difficult macroeconomic context.
- Revenue in line with guidance at €297.2 million, organic growth of 0.5% over the year
- Very strong organic growth in the Subscription activity, up 65.8%
- ACV* of new subscription contracts increased by 79.7%
- Signature Metric up 15.2%
- Profit on Operating Activities representing 10.4% of revenue, increasing 19% vs. 2019