PARIS - February 19, 2020 - Axway Software's Board of Directors, chaired by Pierre Pasquier, today conducted an in-depth review of the consolidated financial statements1 for the year ended December 31, 2019. The Board of Directors was pleased with the Group's progress in transforming its business model.
- Revenue above expectations at €300.0 million, with organic growth of 3.3% over the year
- Strong growth in the Subscription business (+41.7%), now representing 20% of Group revenue
- Significant increase (+33.3%) in Annual Contract Value (ACV) of new Subscription contracts signed
- Signature Metric up 8.3% organically over the year
- Profit on Operating Activities in line with guidance at €25.9m, 8.6% of revenue