PHOENIX, Arizona – February 20, 2017 – Axway, (Euronext: AXW.PA), a catalyst for digital transformation, will share unique insights into how healthcare providers can adapt to a new era of connected patient care at the 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition. The event takes place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida and runs from February 19 – 23, 2017.
Today’s connected patient demands a more personalized and engaging healthcare experience that offers instant, easy access to health information and services anytime, anywhere, and on any device. To help healthcare providers stay ahead of patient demand, Axway will share proven IT best practices they can use to overcome interoperability challenges, eliminate data silos, and confidently share data across systems, applications and devices to fuel innovative digital services and experiences.
Axway’s presence at HIMSS includes:
- Featured Presentation: “Digital Patient Engagement: An API First Approach” - Join Axway at the Connected Health Experience Pavilion, Booth 7281, Hall E,on Monday, February 20th from 2:00 - 2:30pm ET to hear how healthcare providers are leveraging APIs and FHIR to fuel innovative patient services and experiences in support of value-based care and how implementation works in a fast-paced hospital environment.
- Booth Exhibition: Visit Axway at the Connected Health Experience Pavilion – Hall E, Booth #7281Kiosk 38 to view demos showcasing our data integration and API management solutions and to see how we can help you take your digital health initiatives to the next level.
Digital patient engagement initiatives are difficult to manage because patient data is locked within many different siloed clinical and non-clinical systems and applications in healthcare organizations. Axway AMPLIFY™ provides groundbreaking data integration, full lifecycle API management, app development, community management, and analytics capabilities all in one platform, fueling innovative patient experiences in support of value-based care.
Axway’s participation at HIMSS will help healthcare professionals:
- Understand how FHIR-enabled API management solutions are utilized to overcome interoperability challenges and accelerate time to market for new mobile patient services and experiences.
- Experience demos and learn from real-life examples of Axway solutions in hospitals and health systems.
- Learn how to redefine their approach to data integration and digital engagement to improve connected patient experiences.
Follow Axway’s news on Twitter: @Axway #HIMSS2017
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.