Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand how Axway collects and processes your personal data in connection with Axway online and offline recruitment activities.
Axway and its wholly owned subsidiaries respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide directly or indirectly to Axway and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information and other information collected by Axway or our service providers from or about you when you submit a job application on the sites (including third party websites and Axway career portal) or at a recruiting event, or when Axway conducts a phone or in-person interview. We process personal information that you provide directly to us. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources, such as from persons you indicate as a reference, persons who referred you for a position, in connection with background or employment checks, and from third party recruitment sources, including third party sites. Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy Notice does not apply to any other information collected for any other purpose.
WHAT PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DOES AXWAY COLLECT?
Axway or our service providers may collect personal information and other information from or about you. The information collected comprises:
- contact details (name, address, phone numbers, email, etc.);
- qualification details (such as resume, CV, cover letter, work experience, education, transcripts);
- application information (such as expected income, type of job wanted, availability, references, results from evaluation);
- identification details (such as passport number, nationality and residence, immigration status; and
- background check information, such as a verification of your educational and professional background, and other relevant information subject to Axway policies and applicable laws
- any other data you submit to us, including any correspondence between you and Axway exchanged during the application process.
HOW DOES AXWAY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Axway may use information that we collect from or about you, including any personal information:
- where this is necessary for Axway to review and assess your application for employment,
- where necessary for Axway's legitimate interests, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Axway employees are authorized to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose and to perform their jobs.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Axway will retain your personal information for up to 18 months from the date you applied (unless a longer or shorter period is required by applicable law). If your application is successful, the information provided may be retained for purposes of your employment.
To the extent permitted or required by law, Axway may delete your personal information at any time. As a result, you should retain your own copy of any information you submit to us.
WITH WHOM DOES AXWAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction.
Axway contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers (including external recruiters, website management, evaluation providers, background or employment check service providers) to deliver certain products, services on our behalf. Third-party service providers and suppliers receiving personal information are expected to maintain privacy and security protections that are consistent with Axway's privacy and information security policies. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally intended or as required or permitted by law. However, unless otherwise dictated by law, Axway is not responsible for any improper use by such parties.
We may also disclose your personal information and other information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices (please refer to the updated list of Axway’s legal entities at https://www.axway.com/en/contact-us),
- if Axway determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others,
- in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of Axway, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of Axway or any division of Axway,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
Unless permitted by relevant laws, Axway will not share, sell, trade, or lease your personal information to or with others except as provided for in this Privacy Notice.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Axway has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction.
CONTACT US - QUESTIONS ABOUT AND ENFORCEMENT OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
You have various rights in relation to your personal information, including:
- the right to request access to your personal information;
- correct any mistakes on your records;
- erase any mistakes on our records;
- where we rely on your consent as our legal basis for use of your personal information you have a right to withdraw your consent to such use.
Please note that if you want to exercise your right to object to use of personal information based on legitimate business interests, we will have an opportunity to demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds that processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you have questions regarding our compliance with this Privacy Notice, or if you want to exercise your rights stated above or any other rights that you have by law, please contact our Data Protection Office in the first instance by either emailing them at email@example.com, or writing to Axway's Data Protection Office, at:
- USA address: Axway Inc, 6811 E. Mayo Blvd, 4th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA.
- EMEA address: Axway Software, Tour W, 102 Terrasse Boieldieu - 92807 Puteaux Cedex, FRANCE
- APAC address: Axway Australia, Suite 1301, 99 Mount Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW, AUSTRALIA
Axway will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection authority of your country.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Axway will review and update this Privacy Notice periodically. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how Axway is collecting, using, retaining, protecting, disclosing, and transferring your information.
Data Protection Officer