Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand Axway policies and practices regarding your business contact information and how Axway will treat it for Marketing Purpose.
Axway and its wholly owned subsidiaries respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide directly or indirectly to Axway and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information.
Axway ensures lawful, fair, and transparent processing of individuals’ personal data. The Axway Privacy Statement provides information on the risks, rules, safeguards, and rights in relation to the processing of personal data. Such information is addressed to the public or to the data subjects through all Axway Websites at any time at https://www.axway.com/en/privacy-statement.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information and other information collected by Axway or our service providers from or about you when you (i) Fill out a web form which allows you to download content (ii) (Browse Axway’s websites to read, repurpose or download content (iii) Fill out a web form which allows you to communicate with Axway personnel (iv) Fill out a web form that allows you to download products or access products as free or paid trials (v) Click on online advertisements of Axway sponsored messages including information about our solutions and services . Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy Notice does not apply to any other information collected in any other way (whether online or offline) or for any other purpose.
WHAT PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DOES AXWAY COLLECT?
Axway or our service providers may collect personal information and other information from or about you. The information collected comprises:
- Name (First and Last)
- Telephone Number
- Address including Country and State information
- Job Title and/or Level
- Company Size (In terms of employees or revenue)
- Web browser and browsing preferences, if you enable cookies to store this information
This information is gathered by Axway when you fill out a form on our website or allow browser cookies to be enabled and store such information. Axway does not collect any non-business-related data such as date of birth, or government identification number, and Axway does not collect sensitive personal data (such as PII).
HOW DOES AXWAY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Axway may use, in its legitimate interest, information that we collect from or about you, including any personal information:
- to provide ongoing service and support, including marketing communications,
- to email or otherwise send you marketing or other promotional information about Axway's or others' products or services that may interest you,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Axway does not share your personal information except as approved by you for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
Axway seeks to re-verify the accuracy of all of the information on an ongoing basis. Data that is found to be inaccurate or out of data is removed from the database.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION USING COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING
WITH WHOM DOES AXWAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction.
Axway contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers (including marketing information research company and endeavors to provide the most accurate information possible) to deliver certain products, services on our behalf. Examples of such services provided on our behalf are mail delivery, website hosting, sending emails on our behalf, provide you with support on event planning. Axway may share your personal information with its service providers and suppliers to the extent necessary to deliver the product or service you requested, respond to your requests for information on products or services, or otherwise support your business needs. You will not have the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared with these third-party service providers and suppliers for these purposes, and they may contact you directly in connection with such purposes.
Third-party service providers and suppliers receiving personal information are expected to maintain privacy and security protections that are consistent with Axway's privacy and information security policies. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally intended or as required or permitted by law. However, unless otherwise dictated by law, Axway is not responsible for any improper use by such parties.
We may also disclose your personal information and other information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices (please refer to the updated list of Axway’s legal entities at https://www.axway.com/en/contact-us),
- if Axway determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others,
- in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of Axway, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of Axway or any division of Axway,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
Unless permitted by relevant laws, Axway will not share, sell, trade, or lease your personal information to or with others except as provided for in this Privacy Notice.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Axway has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction.
CONTACT US - QUESTIONS ABOUT AND ENFORCEMENT OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
You have various rights in relation to your personal information, including:
- the right to request access to your personal information;
- correct any mistakes on your records;
- erase any mistakes on our records;
- where we rely on your consent as our legal basis for use of your personal information you have a right to withdraw your consent to such use.
Please note that if you want to exercise your right to object to use of personal information based on legitimate business interests, we will have an opportunity to demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds that processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you have questions regarding our compliance with this Privacy Notice, or if you want to exercise your rights stated above or any other rights that you have by law, please contact our Data Protection Office in the first instance by either emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to Axway's Data Protection Office, at:
- USA address: Axway Inc, 6811 E. Mayo Blvd, 4th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85054, USA.
- EMEA address: Axway Software, Tour W, 102 Terrasse Boieldieu - 92807 Puteaux Cedex, FRANCE
- APAC address: Axway Australia, Suite 1301, 99 Mount Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW, AUSTRALIA
Axway will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection authority of your country.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Axway will review and update this Privacy Notice periodically and will note the date of its most recent revision above. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how Axway is collecting, using, retaining, protecting, disclosing, and transferring your information.
Data Protection Officer