Secure File Transfer: Parthers & Customers
When a file arrives late, contains inaccurate data or goes missing altogether, the consequences are very real — broken SLAs, steep penalties, damaged business relationships and lost revenues.
Axway can help.
Axway can help you avoid these issues by consolidating file flows into a single, highly scalable service that can be set up like a cloud. Different departments and divisions have the autonomy to manage connectivity and transfers for their partners and customers, while IT maintains centralized control with global policy enforcement.
How does the solution work?
MFT Integration, Consolidation & Governance delivers deep visibility and unified flow management through a central console, providing a consistent, persona-based user experience and a single source of truth for managing, securing and monitoring end-to-end file flows with customers and partners. Delegated administration, automated workflow and provisioning, and self-service capabilities help the entire enterprise quickly bring customers and partners on board with minimal effort.
Flexible and scalable file gateway
- Empower lines of business and distribute with delegated administration
- Employ elastic scalability to ensure business continuity, handle high and satisfy business demands
- Integrate with existing systems and network architectures
- Integrate with application-to-application file flows for end-to-end flow management
Centralized flow lifecycle management and visibility
- Centrally manage all customer and partner onboarding and end-to-end file-flow lifecycles
- Gain detailed visibility into data flowing from customers and partners to back end systems
- Provide dashboards and alerts to give end users and lines of business visibility into business processes
- Use operational dashboards to monitor system health
Axway Managed File Transfer solutions help relieve the growing pains that come with success.
Tammy Prahl from Experian highlights the key elements and benefits of the company’s MFT Center of Excellence/Shared Service platform.
Global auto manufacturer makes Axway SecureTransport its standard for managed file transfer
- Empower lines of business to innovate and compete in the digital economy while maintaining corporate governance
- In Part 1 of this 3-part series, speakers Tim Lawless, Research Manager, Info-Tech Research Group, and David Butcher, Sr. Director, MFT Product Management for Axway, address how “Shadow IT” is exacerbating the challenges of file security and discuss mitigation strategies, including the benefits of a Shared Services/Center of Excellence model.
- Listen to Axway and Dun & Bradstreet, discuss the “new normals” of file exchange, from extreme file transfer to the changing roles of IT, Cloud delivery, data breach and compliance.