Trading communities can be very diverse, with partners of varying size, each trading at a different level of importance or a different level of technical sophistication. In fact, some enterprises – particularly those in financial services – may even dictate the standards over which they are willing to trade, such as, ETEBAC, EBICS, PeSIT, or SWIFTNet.
If you need to connect hundreds, if not thousands, of trading partners, Axway Gateway can help you meet these challenges with the flexibility to support a wide range of connectivity methods, and the agility to integrate new partners and technologies as your business evolves. The result is improved efficiency, visibility, and control across your entire value chain.
- Multiple layers of protection include document encryption, secured connections, authenticated partner access, data integrity checks, and non-repudiation of origin and receipt using signed digital receipts.
- Secure Relay provides an additional layer of protection for inbound and outbound information with secure data streaming across the DMZ.
Reliability and Performance:
- Tuning capabilities optimize the processing of transactions within your system to accommodate peak volumes and steady stream processing.
- Near real-time document exchange (as opposed to batch or once daily) speeds the pace of business.
- There are no limits on document size.
Integration and Interoperability:
- Axway Interchange is fully integrated with Axway Transfer CFT, a non-intrusive multi-platform file and message transfer controller designed for growing organizations that need to maintain business agility. Ensuring the same quality of service and a uniform interface to users and applications throughout the enterprise — regardless of the underlying platforms — Axway Transfer CFT reduces the design, implementation, and operations costs associated with increasingly complex and interdependent business processes.
- Consolidate diverse B2B communication protocols and platforms into a unified, centralized, secure framework for better control over your operations. Gateway supports all standard protocols, including FTP, ODETTE, and EDIINT (AS1/AS2/AS3), business-level protocols such as RosettaNet and Global Data Synchronization, and protocols you may need for communication internationally, such as ebXML.
- Axway EndPoints and Community Solutions, such as Workstation and Secure Client, establish secure, efficient, and reliable last-mile connections to members of your trading community.
- Optional business-level dashboards deliver end-to-end visibility into POs, invoices, ASN, and SLAs, etc.; and technical dashboards for end-to-end visibility into B2B transmissions and events.
Other Axway gateways include:
- Interchange, a high performance B2B gateway ideal for organizations that need to create and manage sophisticated B2B communities with hundreds of business partners and multiple business units, across distributed geographic locations.
- SecureTransport, a highly scalable, flexible and secure multi-protocol directory-based solution for integrating processes, data, and file-based workflows throughout your global enterprise infrastructure.
- Specialized B2Bi gateways for the financial services, healthcare, and automotive markets.
- Robust DMZ Security gateways that secure data as it flows into your enterprise from the Internet and out of your enterprise through your firewall.