Best Practices for Accelerating Digital Transformation in Healthcare to Support Value Based Care Models
The “Digitization of Healthcare” has created much buzz across the healthcare ecosystem. Disruptive industry forces, emerging technologies and the consumerization of healthcare have organizations across the ecosystem clamoring for more efficient ways to support rapid change and digital innovation. While the industry recognizes that digitization will enable many positive outcomes for payers, providers, and patients, organizations are still struggling to define what it means for their ecosystem, how to plan and budget for it, and what initiatives to prioritize as they enter the next phases of their digital transformation.
Regardless of where your healthcare organization fits on the digital transformation spectrum, this webinar replay is for you. Listen to a panel of distinguished industry experts as they discuss their experience driving digital transformation initiatives within their organizations, share best practices, and predict what’s ahead as the industry continues its digital transformation journey. Topics reviewed include:
- Common interoperability and integration challenges in healthcare
- Data privacy and security roadblocks hindering digital transformation initiatives
- Enabling an “omnipresent” care experience to improve patient engagement and support value-based care models in an increasingly mobile world.
- Role of an agile IT infrastructure and APIs in facilitating integration between internal systems and the broader ecosystem – the foundation to supporting most digital initiatives
- Rajib Ghosh, Chief Data & Digital Transformation Officer, Community Health Center Network
- David S. Muntz, CHCIO, FCHIME, LCHIME, FHIMSS, Principal, Muntz and Company
- Michael Baca, Director of the Mobility Center of Excellence, AmerisourceBergen
Download the report “Best Practices for Building an IT infrastructure to Support Digital Transformation” to learn the steps healthcare organizations must take to develop a connected healthcare ecosystem capable of improving operational efficiency and patient outcomes.