Deploy anywhere, govern centrally
- Manage and govern your entire file exchange ecosystem from a single, central user interface
- Deploy on-premises, in a private or public cloud, or use Flow Manager as a service
- Simplify and standardize your file transfer solution installation, upgrades, and maintenance
Build once, reuse often
- Give IT and business users self-service MFT capabilities with reusable templates that cut time to revenue by up to 90%
- Reduce complexity and risk of error by standardizing transfers so nontechnical business stakeholders can easily create new file flows without help from IT
- Allow IT teams to focus on other high-value tasks by reducing dependency on IT for new file flows
Increase agility and opportunities to innovate
- Easily create API abstractions tuned to your business needs and existing methodologies
- Change, update, and maintain your MFT infrastructure without disrupting end users
- Expand your MFT ecosystem to address new internal and external file transfer use cases
Flow Manager capabilities
Speed flow creation and deployment by up to 90% with user-focused templates that allow self-service. Reduce business users' dependency on IT while enforcing your organization’s standards.
Centrally manage your MFT ecosystem
Control all aspects of your MFT environment and gain a consistent point of view using a single administration console for deployment, configuration, and management
Standardize flows and reduce risk
Maintain IT control of technical and security factors while standardizing flow creation among technical and business users. Easily defined flow templates cut risk by keeping security configuration away from nontechnical end-users.
Build rich integrations
Integrate administrative, flow management, and governance capabilities into third-party custom applications — or your IT Service Management solution (ITSM) — using the comprehensive REST API
Choose your deployment model
Deploy on-premises, in a private or public cloud, or as a service. Axway’s hybrid architecture lets you manage your entire MFT ecosystem independently of the deployment model you choose.
Stay on top of events
Know what's happening now — and what didn't happen as expected — by integrating out-of-the-box with sophisticated monitoring solutions that provide dashboards and configurable notifications for product or flow incidents