The most important part of your integration infrastructure has a pulse.
Partner management is the lifeblood of any successful enterprise that employs humans. But managing a high population community can drain budgets and IT resources. Make it easier for your trading partners to be part of your business with a B2B integration solution that puts people front and center.
Axway can help.
Axway knows that the flow of communication is just as vital as the flow of data. So we offer B2B integration solutions that reduce on-boarding time from days to hours, and lighten the load for IT to add new business flows, partners and self-service capabilities.
How does the solution work?
Axway B2B integration automates provisioning and connects you to trading partners quickly. Pre-configured templates for defining communication and document agreements facilitate true, partner-to-partner exchanges. And end-to-end visibility across your B2B ecosystem helps technical and business users work more efficiently.
Comprehensive and secure B2B connectivity and communications
- Automate and govern critical B2B process flows, including real-time file tracking and mobile alerts
- Ensure the security, reliability and integrity of data transfers to meet SLAs and regulatory requirements
- Extend your ERP system (Oracle, SAP, Infor and more) with B2B/EDI communications
- Save money and speed time-to-revenue with consolidated partner on-boarding and management
- Automate and easily update file flows with partners, customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies
- Bring small trading partners or those with limited IT capabilities into your electronic community
Real-time B2B visibility, monitoring, reports and alerts
- Manage and monitor transactions and SLAs in real time via mobile devices or web dashboards
- Give IT managers the ability to identify and fix problems before they impact business relationships or result in penalties
- Automatically generate complete, easy-to-query audit trail reports for regulatory compliance
How the electronic exchange of border documents puts ASEAN trade into high gear
Generating revenue from new customer-facing digital channels with Axway API Management.
Optimizing across a supply chain of more than 5,000 customers, suppliers, logistics service providers and banks
- Benefit with new innovative revenue streams and a competitive advantage
- …and other astounding numbers describing our love affair with the smartphone
- Transforming into a digital enterprise is not enough – enterprises must focus on building the ultimate customer experience to compete. Cloud services and API-Led integrations are key. View this on demand Webinar to learn more.