Turn Digital Banking into Agile Banking
- Jost Hoppermann is the Vice President, Principal Analyst serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals at Forrester. As an analyst, he is an expert on a number of architecture and technology topics in global banking, such as off-the-shelf banking platforms (including core banking), mobile banking, online and omni-channel banking, payment and financial risk management solutions, banking architecture, banking platform transformation, architecture, and strategy.
- Bruno Cambounet is a Vice President leading Axway's go to market programs for Financial Services and Insurance Solutions globally. Senior executive with 25 years of experience in both consulting and operational positions, Bruno has been leading innovation and business development in Service and Insurance Industries, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Healthcare and Telco.
Devolving cost-to-income ratios, more stringent regulatory oversight, and intense competitive pressure have required banks to digitize their business to meet new market expectations and introduce new customer engagement models using every available physical, partner and digital channel. So why have many financial institutions, after a year or two into their digital journeys, not achieved the promises of digitalization?
In this webinar, guest speaker Forrester Research addresses this question in the context of the “Potemkin Effect,” where an imbalance of IT investment in the front end sacrifices operational agility on the backend. Forrester will also provide answers to questions such as:
- What is the current state of digital initiatives like ubiquitous banking, market of one (individualized products), industrialization and new partner business models?
- What is the Potemkin effect and what are its reasons?
- How can digital core banking address omni-channel and APIs and help overcome the Potemkin effect?
Co-presented by Axway, a leader in providing transformative digital solutions to financial services institutions, surveys the digital banking landscape and provides a “moment of truth” example of using APIs to deliver (and monetize) innovative customer interactions by joining new and existing services.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT