Axway Validation Authority: Made For Government PKIs.
The DOD, Intelligence, Civilian and Independent agencies rely on public key infrastructures (PKIs) to secure high-value assets. Axway Validation Authority (VA) Suite provides a comprehensive, scalable, and reliable framework for real-time validation of certificates and access within PKI environments.
This new webinar shows you how.
Join Joseph Seitzer – CEO of Conscious Security and an experienced expert in securing government PKIs – for a must-see webinar highlighting the exciting new changes on tap in the latest Axway VA release (4.12.1). You’ll learn about all the great new capabilities of the full VA suite. And review common lessons covering every stage of deployment.
New Features and Capabilities:
- Upgrade OpenSSL to version 1.0.2d
- Ability to sign audit logs
- Thread timeout issues fixed
- Password configuration now supports limiting the number of password retry attempts using a new configuration option à ‘the maximum number of password misses’
- Additional audit logging details captured (E.g. password changes, account locks, session settings changes, publish/flush CRLS from OCSPDSB, schedule/delete discover CRL events, delete SCVP validation policy events, audit log tampering events, clear all log events, “Bad Password”, “Account locked”, and “Max unsuccessful login attempts” events).
Common Deployment Lessons:
- Phased approach
- Where to put Responders and Repeaters
- Role of DV Enterprise and DV Standard
- Putting it all together and educating the user
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST