What is an iPaaS?
iPaaS simplifies the connections that drive digital transformation. It is ideal for all your C-to G (cloud-to-ground), C-to-C (cloud-to-cloud), and even G-to-G (ground-to-ground) integrations, making real-time connectivity extremely simple.
How does iPaaS bring value to your integration needs?
iPaaS simplifies and streamlines integration tasks, freeing IT to focus on high-value activities that resolve business challenges and foster innovation instead of time-consuming point-to-point or manual integration efforts.
With an iPaas, you can:
- Simplify connections to multiple apps (CRM, social, ERP, etc.) using unified data models
- Build integrations up to 10x faster for HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Accelerate time to market with new integrations and delivery of new
- Facilitate and encourage self-service integration with prebuilt connectors
Webinar: Making a case for iPaaS
To learn more, watch this webinar with Aberdeen Group Vice President and Research Fellow Derek Brink and Axway Product and Solutions Marketing Director, Shravanthi Reddy.
- How an iPaaS solution can provide API management, orchestrate services, and process events while still addressing the need for security, privacy, and compliance
- Strategic initiatives for productivity, collaboration, and digital transformation when dealing with hundreds of applications, unique data sources, and deployment models
IDC Technology Spotlight: Incorporating hybrid capabilities into iPaaS
Read the report to learn about:
- Adopting hybrid integration when you don’t have full control over tool choices
- Deploying portable cloud integration software in mixed or uncertain locations
- Making it easy for IT to support hybrid integration that’s compatible with iPaaS