The modern automotive supply chain is a dynamic and interdependent ecosystem that connects manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, freight haulers, logistics companies, financial institutions, design partners, dealerships and plants around the world. For the connected manufacturer, huge (and rapidly growing) volumes of business-critical data need to flow to, from and between all of these entities — including people, business units, and on-premise and cloud-based applications.
Axway can help.
Axway provides a modern approach to integration, managed file transfer and API management capabilities, so you can create secure connections and govern all flows of data throughout your automotive supply chain ecosystem.
How does the solution work?
Axway provides the capabilities you need to quickly capitalize on new technologies and opportunities without disrupting your existing business processes. It enables you to support new standards and styles of integration to take advantage of cloud and mobile channels, and provides end-to-end visibility and control of all flows of data across legacy and emerging technologies. And it does it all in a single, unified solution that governs end-to-end data flows across the automotive supply chain.
Integrated, consolidated and flexible B2B and EDI infrastructure
- Replace or consolidate existing EDI solutions
- Expand in high-growth and/or low-tech emerging markets including India, China, Africa, Mexico and Brazil
- Maintain reliable performance to meet just-in-time requirements
- Support the communication protocols and formats your partners require
Central infrastructure for managing and securing the complete lifecycle for all file flows
- Protect the business from data breaches, process disruptions, SLA penalties and regulatory fines
- Reduce costs by consolidating partner file flows into a shared service with easy on-boarding
- Speed synchronization of file-based data with cloud and big data storage platforms
- Provide a secure and governed alternative to consumer-grade, cloud-based file sharing
Open and agile platform for reaching new channels
- Embrace the API economy to drive innovative cloud, mobile and partner offerings
- Integrate cloud and on-premise applications and services
- Deliver and manage secure mobile access to back-end applications
- Create, manage, expose and report on APIs for internal and external developer communities
Mobile and web dashboards for SLA monitoring and KPI measurement
- Gain visibility into what is happening between all applications inside your enterprise, across your B2B ecosystem and in the cloud — all accessible via mobile devices
- Give business managers the ability to manage and monitor invoicing transactions in the context of your business, such as tracking KPIs in real time
- Set up real-time alerts and rules-based routing to help users quickly troubleshoot problems and meet SLAs
Building a superior customer experience one real-time insight at a time
For an airline that wants to expand business to and from Asia, APIs are the only way to go
How the electronic exchange of border documents puts ASEAN trade into high gear
- Benefit with new innovative revenue streams and a competitive advantage
- …and other astounding numbers describing our love affair with the smartphone
- Transforming into a digital enterprise is not enough – enterprises must focus on building the ultimate customer experience to compete. Cloud services and API-Led integrations are key. View this on demand Webinar to learn more.