Supply Chain & Logistics summit & Expo EMEA
Join over 500 of your peers from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to discuss, debate and shape the future of the supply chain and logistics industry.
Hear ideas from and meet supply chain leaders from industries such as food & beverage, retail, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, manufacturing and automotive to name few.
This is for you if you want to…
Learn how to develop your supply chain into a value chain and generate a competitive advantage
Achieve greater transparency across your supply chain matrix
Utilise the latest technologies to digitalise your supply chain
Reduce your costs through improved supply chain and logistical efficiency
Build flexibility into your global supply chain strategy
Axway will be sponsor at the event:
- We will have a stand (Number 22) where you will be able to meet us
- We will have also a speaking session the 20th June at 13:50 in the conference room 1. Antoine Rizk from Axway and Jérôme Simon from Monoprix will speak about "how to implement a proactive supply chain to embrace digital transformation".
Is your supply chain still struggling with the digital transformation? Want to know how predictive analytics solutions can increase your supply chain pro-activity and satisfy digitally enabled customers, whilst reducing costs?
This session is for you !
Session Highlights Include:
- Discover how you can easily enable your supply chain to face digitalisation challenges
- Learn how to improve your visibility: proactively and automatically detect deviations and inefficiencies within your processes
- Increase your customer satisfaction and improve brand loyalty, whilst reducing your supply chain costs
- See how Monoprix, a major French retailer, are using Axway Decision Insight to face digitalisation challenges
- Antoine Rizk , Supply Chain Marketing at Axway, is part of the marketing team and creates global positioning strategies for Axway’s products and solutions dedicated to Retail, Transport/Logistics, and Manufacturing vertical markets.
- Jérôme Simon , Manager of Integration and Supervision Team - Monoprix