Payments Innovation Conference 2016
From defining the requirements for emerging payment solutions through to safeguarding financial inclusion, this conference offers an important opportunity to exchange ideas, foster debate and promote industry competition and collaboration with market leaders; CGI, RBS, Vocalink and Axway.
This event brings together over 400 delegates, thought leaders and decision makers, from a range of sectors including payment service providers; incumbents and challenger banks; fintechs and financial institutions as well as industry regulators.
Axway will be debating "How to meet the needs of a Digital Economy" with RBS, Visa Europe and ACT.
Key themes and discussion points that will be addressed through the day by Axway, our partners and customers will include:
• Future of payment systems
• Identity, authentication and security in a digital world
• Distributed Ledger Technology
• Meeting the needs of a digital economy
• Financial Inclusion - providing services for all
• Taking forward the work on Open Banking
• Emerging payments products – go to market strategies for success
• World Class Payments - UK at the forefront!
Visit Axway at our stand to pick up your copy of our NEW PSD2 Whitepaper and learn how leading banks and financial services organisations are leveraging our technologies to deliver digital transformation in their organsations.
- Steve Shorthouse, Services Director UK Steve has 22 years payments experience at Lloyds Banking Group including a leading role as the Payments CIO. An expert in helping banks all over the world improve their operational intelligence and reducing operational risk. Currently leading Axway UK’s consulting strategy for Digital Banking and developing thinking around how analytics can provide control and monetisation in an Open Banking World.