Gartner Application Architecture Development & Integration Summit - 25-26 July 2016 - Sydney, Australia
As mobile, cloud and the Internet of things transform businesses, application strategies are evolving to seize new opportunities. Gartner AADI Summit 2016 provides the latest insights on integration, mobile, cloud, analytics, user experience and APIs. While at the conference, visit Axways booth or schedule a meeting now.
- Hear from Gartner analysts and case study speakers on Digital Business
- Learn the real benefits of Digital Transformation
- Network with peers and Axway subject matter experts
Meet Axway at the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit:
- Visit our booth (PL6) and stand a chance to win an exclusive Star Wars BB-8 droid and attend our Star Wars-themed networking evening on 25 July
- Join Laurent Fresnel, CTO of Star Entertainment Group, in our solution provider session on 25 July at 3:15pm as he discusses on the digital journey of Star Entertainment Group
- Grab a copy of our latest API eBook titled "“CIO: Don’t let your business fall into the Digital divide. 3 ways an API-first
digital strategy can drive a successful business and IT transformation”
As a sponsor of this event we are pleased to be able to offer you a special $375 discount* on the standard delegate rate.
Register today quoting GSBPME1.
We look forward to seeing you at Gartner AADI 2016!
- Laurent Fresnel - CTO, Star Entertainment Group Over the past 2 years, the Star Entertainment Group has been modernising its technology portfolio to adapt, compete and innovate in the digital future. The digital foundations have now been established. Those foundations are now at the heart of the next wave to become a digital business by leveraging both the physical and digital world. This session will provide a glimpse of the journey so far and what lies ahead.