CSCMP 2017 Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition
Using analytics is not a distant dream – effective manufacturers, 3PL providers, and retailers are using them right now. Whether your company is large enough to have specialized data scientists or IT/marketing/merchandising specialists staff picks up the responsibility, understanding how to implement, interpret and use analytics as a team is critical to your business.
As this year’s CSCMP conference, Axway will share how global supply chain organizations are using our operational intelligence and analytics solutions for end-to-end, continuous, real-time monitoring of their supply chain processes. We can talk with you specifically about:
- Monitoring data across any ERP or Supply Chain planning and execution applications.
- Anticipating risk proactively.
- Learning from your mistakes with intelligent algorithms.
- Meeting and exceeding service level agreements.
- Making your customers (and their customers) look like heroes with predictable order fulfillment outcomes.
Ways to talk to us:
- See us in the Supply Chain Exchange in Exhibition Hall Booth 1032
- Come see Axway’s EDGE presentation on Monday, September 24th, in Exhibit Hall, Level 1 C105 at 3:45. Clay Cowdery, Axway Global Business Performance Strategist, and Jim Hendrickson, Professor in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at The Ohio State University, will be providing a pragmatic investigation of predictive analytics in the context of perfect order fulfillment and customer loyalty.
Visit us at our display table between sessions and during networking times to learn how Axway can help you make more proactive, smarter operational decisions.
Please click the “Meet with Axway” button to fill out a small appointment form, and we will contact you to coordinate.
Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta.
For the conference agenda, click here.