Axway Imagine Summit - 18 May, The May Fair, London
Join us at this first Axway Summit (part of a Global Tour) in London. An exclusive one day summit dedicated to informing digital business leaders in the morning and delivering pragmatic interactive track sessions to project teams in the afternoon. With a focused Partner Zone to meet and engage with Industry and Technology experts ..
- IDC Keynote: Presentation of the results of a Global Research project on why Customer Experience Networks are critical to successful digital transformation!
- Thought leadership and discussion from CIO.com, Finextra, Tech UK and Payments UK.
- Axway Keynote from Jeanine Banks, EVP Products & Solutions on all that is exciting and powerful in our NEW AMPLIFY Platform.
- Axway customers and partners share their success and learnings in the fields of digital banking, PSD2 Update, API Lifecycle Management, Operational Intelligence, digital supply chain and Insurance innovation.
- Live solution demos & hacks.
- Schedule 1:1's with Axway's product experts in the fields of API, MFT, Analytics, Mobile Platforms and Integration.
- Enjoy the ambience and exclusivity of The May Fair as you engage, learn and network with your peers and Industry experts.
Register now, places are limited!
Event registration: 9.00am, starts 10.00am - 17.30 ending with Drinks reception and networking.
- Gerry Brown, Research Director, IDC Gerry has 10 years’ experience as a senior analyst and consultant in customer-oriented enterprise applications and services. His research coverage for IDC includes enterprise collaboration, digital transformation, customer experience, customer communications and cross-channel engagement. Previously Gerry was a senior analyst for Ovum, where he specialised in digital marketing technologies, and at Bloor Research where he focused on analytics, performance management and CRM.