Axway API Road Tour Washington DC
A two-part program that offers strategic best practices for IT, business and Federal leaders coupled with a hands-on product test drive for their technical colleagues. Attendees are welcome to attend both sessions.
DIGITAL STRATEGY ROUNDTABLE
“The event this morning was truly excellent. I never know what to expect from these types of events, but this morning took exactly the right tone with teaching, demonstration, and real world examples.”
- VP, Leading Supply Chain Services Company
Please join Axway’s API experts and special guests for a morning of digital strategy best practices and roundtable discussions. Our team will walk you through a variety of approaches for leveraging an API-based environment to meet the challenge of being not just in compliance, but also pro-active in the changing world of digital architecture requirements.
This session is for team IT executives, program leads and senior IT staff who are seeking answers that will help them accelerate achieving digital integration success.
HANDS-ON TECHNICAL LAB
Join our experts as they lead a hands-on lab for technologists. You will have an opportunity to test drive the Axway API Management solution while gaining practical insights and learning best practices from both our Axway team as well as other participants.
This session is for developers and architects who are planning or pursuing an API management deployment.
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Digital Strategy in a time of Never Ending Change: Digital strategy used to mean just adapting to a new mobile world. Then came industry disruption, the IoT, and the need for ever faster innovation. How do you compete when the playing field is continually changing? This session will focus on strategies and best practices that enable advantage and success in a time of never ending change.
- 11:00 - 11:10 – Break
- 11:10 – 11:40 – Customer Interview: APIs and Federal Agencies - Kamron Abtahi, Senior Solutions Architect, Dun & Bradstreet
- 11:40 - 11:50 – Break
- 11:50 – 12:30 – Partner Presentation: Digital Strategy Implementation - Navdeep Singh, Vice President, Cloud & Product Engineering, Innominds
- 12:30 – 1:30 – Lunch All attendees are invited to join us for lunch
- 1:30 – 2:00 – Technical insights: Full API lifecycle best practices
- 2:00 – 2:30 – Technical session: Continuous integration and deployment demo
- 2:30 – 2:40 – Break
- 2:40 – 4:00 - Hands-on lab: Roll up your sleeves and take this guided hands-on tour of Axway API Management where you will work with managing the full lifecycle of API-based services including creating, controlling, and consuming APIs
10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Breather Suites 1 Thomas Circle NW 10th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005 , United States