API First Workshop - Transforming your business with APIs - UK - 16 July
Axway invites you to our API Management technical workshop in Uxbridge. If you are looking to understand the vital role API’s play as part of a mobile and cloud integration strategy, then this event is for you. Apart from showcasing how leading global businesses are using APIs to transform their businesses, you will also be able to access the API Management solution and see how you can secure, manage and deliver APIs as part of an API First strategy for your digital business.
Reasons to attend:
- Is your IT organisation challenged by the continuing pressures to integrate on-premise applications to Cloud-based services such as Office365, Workday and SalesForce, and out to mobile apps?
- Find out how leading organisations in UK and around the globe are successfully adopting an API First approach as part of their overall digital transformation strategy
- Attend the afternoon tech lab and gain access to the leading API Management solution with real life scenarios and see how you can leverage and manage APIs as part of your digital business strategy:
* Understanding REST API Security with OAuth and OpenID Connect
- How to secure REST APIs: Where do OAuth 2.0 and API Keys fit in?
* How to enable Single Sign-On with Cloud Identity Providers like Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Mapping Cloud identity to enterprise identity
* Beyond REST: HTML5 WebSockets for API access
- Full duplex streaming of data, for next-generation Web APIs
* SalesForce API Access: Session management, caching, orchestration
* Cloud-to-Ground interoperability in a hybrid world
- Safely connect Cloud services like Office 365 or Google Apps to your organization
* How to on-board and enable a partner developer community
- API Developer Portal tips and tricks
Meet and network with industry peers from leading organisations
Beaufort House, Cricket Field Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QG , United Kingdom