Axway Secure Client enables mass provisioning of a reliable, easy-to-use file-transfer client to your enterprise users and business partners. Primarily designed to run on end-user machines, Secure Client provides an easy user experience, hiding all technical underpinnings and seamlessly integrating into the user environment.
Secure Client works with Axway MFT gateways (Axway Gateway, Axway SecureTransport and Axway Interchange) and can also be used with standard FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP servers to provide advanced file-transfer functionality and security — right off the shelf.
Need a reliable, easy-to-use file-transfer client for the masses?
Axway Secure Client Key Capabilities
Integrate into the Windows Explorer contextual menu
Allow users to send files or directories without having to open Secure Client. Menu entries can be customized at the hub to provide actions for everyday end-user activities, e.g. “send to ACME billing service” or “send to accounts payable."
Provide seamless, behind-the-scenes functionality
- Embedded scheduler allows behind-the-scenes upload and download of files to and from end-user machines without end-user assistance
- Full-featured command-line interface allows behind-the-scenes integration of Secure Client with user-facing business applications that need of file-transfer capabilities
Integrate into the system tray
- Alert the user if something goes wrong, such as a “service down” or “transfer failed” message
- Allow the user to open the monitoring pane for more details and take the appropriate action if needed (services and transfers restart automatically in most cases)
Automate proxy detection
Users don’t have to manage proxy configuration, saving end-user time, and administration and helpdesk headache
Provide a state-of-the-art graphical user interface
Give high-end users a full range of options, enabling them to fine-tune transfers to meet more demanding requirements
Deliver rich file transfer service functionality
- Microsoft Windows service recovery options ensure transfer service is automatically recovered in the unlikely event it stops unexpectedly, or after a power failure
- Automatic and manual checkpoint restart at the point of file transfer failure
- Data integrity checking and guaranteed traceable delivery ensure regulatory compliance
- Bandwidth management limits global network bandwidth at all times or on a scheduled basis, and also to manually or automatically define different priority levels for each transfer
- Integration with Microsoft certificate store performs single or mutual strong authentication based on machine certificates and security devices
- Multiple and recursive uploads and downloads in a single session speeds transfer rates
Axway Secure Client for Federal Reserve Bank
If you are planning to use Axway Secure Client for Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) Services, you should purchase the FRB version at https://usfrbstore.axway.com