IT managers need to deploy secure collaboration tools to empower employees to get their jobs done in and out of the office, while also protecting valuable assets and complying with corporate policies.
Axway MailGate SC stands guard at the Internet gateway, preventing potentially damaging messages, attachments and intruders from entering your network, and ensuring that sensitive information doesn’t exit accidentally or unsecured.
Combining network protection, policy-based content filtering, and automated encryption in a single solution, MailGate SC protects your email network inside and out, reducing administrative headaches, infrastructure costs, and the liabilities associated with unsecured and unmanaged email and file exchange.
Axway MailGate SC Key Capabilities
Enable secure file sharing with Axway DropZone (optional)
Provide the file sharing, collaboration, and ease-of-use features your employees love about public cloud-based file sharing services — without the security nightmares. They can use DropZone from their desktops and mobile devices to easily share files internally and with customers and partners while complying with your corporate security and compliance policies.
The intuitive interface ensures rapid adoption and empowers employees to exchange critical information without “going around IT” to use unauthorized and potentially harmful file-sharing tools. And IT gains a manageable tool that installs in minutes to provide complete control and visibility over information entering and leaving your organization.
Prevent outbound data loss and leakage with automated content filtering, policy enforcement, and gateway-to-gateway encryption
- Universally enforce policies that protect confidential information and intellectual property, and ensure compliance with government regulations and corporate policies
- Define and enforce policies based on content, users, recipients, and attachments that automatically trigger protective actions (including blocking, re-routing, and automatically encrypting messages) when a violation occurs
- Convert MS Office attachments into password-protected, locked, and watermarked PDF files to preserve document integrity
- Decrypt and inspect any S/MIME-encrypted email
- Use financial services, healthcare, and other custom lexicons and filters to identify sensitive, inappropriate, and proprietary information before it leaves your network
- Validate digital signatures using the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), and enforce policy on digitally signed messages
Detect and remediate inbound threats with virus protection, anti-spam filtering, and defense against dark traffic
- Detect and eliminate viruses and other forms of malware/crime ware before they can wreak havoc on your network
- Block more than 99% of unwanted email (spam) that saps employee productivity, strains network and IT resources, and creates potential legal liabilities
- Fend off distributed botnet attacks with Intelligent Edge Defense capabilities that kill up to 90% of dark email traffic at the gateway
Centralize email security management
Centralized management means you can have MailGate SC up and running quickly, processing close to two million messages per hour.
A powerful management dashboard provides real-time visibility into email traffic, network attacks, spam statistics, message queues, content filtering, and more — even across multiple appliances or virtual environments.
Automated report generation, data export for custom reporting, and advanced message tracking save time and improve visibility.
Enable secure email and file sharing on mobile devices
MailGate SC enables IT to secure email and file sharing on mobile devices, empowering employees to securely manage and access email and files from any location.
Granting easy, secure message and file management from mobile devices supports adoption of BYOD policies across the workplace as a whole, which in turn fuels adoption of secure collaboration policies and keeps employees productive in and out of the office.
Eliminating incoming spam with a 99% accuracy rate
Saving more than 20 thousand employee-hours per year
Reducing false-positive spam rates to only 1 in 100,000 messages
Explore full specs, features and benefits
Hear about the 4 essential strategies for coping with emerging pressures on technology infrastructure from the requirements of regulators, plans, providers, patients, employers and state-sponsored exchanges.
Explore full specs, features and benefits