Since Cisco announced the end-of-life for its ACE XML Gateway (AXG) products, Cisco AXG customers are turning to Axway API Gateway, which offers more features, faster performance and unparalleled flexibility. Axway offers a proven automation utility that greatly simplifies the migration of configurations and policies. In addition, we have worked closely with service partners including SENA Systems to define a turnkey upgrade program featuring rigorous upgrade methodology and value-added professional services that complement the migration utility
Axway API Gateway Capabilities
Proven, industry-leading performance
In a competitive evaluation performed by an independent third party, Axway API Gateway performed multiple times faster than other software gateway products. For Cisco AXG customers who have struggled with performance problems, Axway is a proven alternative for high-performance and mission-critical infrastructures. Axway VXA Engine is a patented technology that delivers wire-speed performance in any deployment form factor. Your business can achieve this industry-leading performance without relying on expensive proprietary hardware.
Extensive flexibility beyond Cisco AXG
Axway offers the broadest and deepest out-of-the-box integrations for leading identity management, SOA, application infrastructure, and system management products and supports the latest security and integration standards, including SAML, XACML, WS-Policy and OAuth.
Software and hardware options
Axway API Gateway is available:
- as a hardware appliance that is hardened and FIPS-certified for secured deployment in the DMZ or behind the firewall
- as software natively deployed on Windows, Linux and Solaris
- as a virtual appliance on VMware, Oracle and Amazon EC2
Axway API Gateway does not rely on any proprietary hardware, so it delivers the same wire-speed performance in any form factor.
For an airline that wants to expand business to and from Asia, APIs are the only way to go
How a large financial services institution integrated access and control across mobile platforms
- PODS is defining what Digital Business Platforms mean to the moving and storage industry.
- Benefit with new innovative revenue streams and a competitive advantage
- Transforming into a digital enterprise is not enough – enterprises must focus on building the ultimate customer experience to compete. Cloud services and API-Led integrations are key. View this on demand Webinar to learn more.
- Join this "Close Encounter" Webinar Series that just might address some of the business challenges you are facing today ....