System SpecificationsView Full Specs
- Axway Cloud solutions are deployed on an industry-leading virtualized infrastructure that is highly robust and is delivered globally through state-of-the-art Tier 4 data centers.
In today’s business climate, time-to-market is essential for competitiveness. Companies must be fast, responsive and agile, yet they often depend on legacy infrastructure systems that are overly complex, difficult to modify and extend, slow to implement, and challenging to manage.
Axway Cloud Services address these challenges with cloud-based solutions that are immediately available, ready to run, and integrate smoothly with your on-premise systems. Subscription-based pricing lowers your upfront investment, while comprehensive managed services allow you to outsource the complexity and headaches of managing hardware, platforms and applications. This lets you focus on your core strengths — rapidly delivering value to your partners and customers. With Axway Cloud Services you can:
- Consolidate gateways, legacy systems, and outdated VAN connections, and integrate with on-premise applications to create a hybrid approach for communicating with your partners, suppliers and customers
- Update aging internal systems with more flexible, scalable and future-facing cloud technology
- Extend your existing applications with comprehensive integration functionality
- Scale your systems up or down to meet rapidly changing business requirements
- Assure security, reliability and performance with a unique combination of private cloud and shared infrastructure
Key Features & Benefits
Complete cloud services built on core Axway technology
- Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) — core middleware components are deployed in highly secure private clouds eliminating the risks of multi-tenancy or accidental data sharing. Axway reduces costs by leveraging a shared infrastructure with advanced administrative and monitoring tools
- Comprehensive, industry-leading API, B2B and MFT technology — a virtualized infrastructure, secure private applications, integration with your on-premise systems, advanced community management, and managed services
- Flexibility, visibility and control — extensive reporting, alerting, and monitoring capabilities, along with support for a wide range of APIs, protocols and B2B formats
Advanced cloud capabilities
- Rapid deployment — virtualized systems can be up and running in hours instead of weeks, dramatically reducing your time-to-value
- Elastic scalability — systems can scale to increase capacity and meet growing demands without over-sizing your platform
- Advanced disaster recovery — replicates systems across multiple zones and continually tests backup systems for readiness
Lower investment costs
- Subscription-based pricing — reduce upfront investment and avoid capital expenditures or expanding your infrastructure
- Predictable costs — Axway avoids hidden fees by deploying the right-size system for your needs, with no kilo-character overage charges
- Reduced complexity and overhead — lowers your TCO and limits the need for specialized network skills
Axway Cloud Services are built on a highly flexible framework that rapidly integrates and connects cross-business applications, processes and industry services, effectively extending an organization’s existing infrastructure.
Axway Cloud Services combine private cloud instances of Axway products with a shared virtual environment. Axway provides all the services you need to quickly deploy your solution, enable security policies, register APIs, migrate or onboard partners, and engage with your trading community in a whole new way — no matter how complex or numerous your business processes and transactions.
End-to-end and top-to-bottom governance and visibility
Axway Cloud Services provide visibility into and control over data flows and file transfers throughout your trading communities.
Real-time alerts, event monitoring, reporting and auditing enable your organization to better manage and predict cash flows, improve quality of service, reduce costs, and detect and correct malfunctions before they become critical.
Strong audit trails protect against legal liability and demonstrate compliance with current and emerging regulations and standards.
A complete set of services
Axway Cloud Services go well beyond providing an online platform. Whether you want to outsource part or all of your business processes, Axway can provide all the services necessary to assure success, including:
- System monitoring – Axway Cloud systems are monitored around-the-clock by experienced cloud technicians, with proactive alerts to prevent service interruptions.
- Mapping services – Axway can build any type of map – from simple to highly complex – providing translation between protocols, validation, and integration with external systems.
- Managed services – Axway’s highly trained specialists can manage your entire system, keeping your platform, partners and maps up-to-date, properly configured, and operating efficiently.
Axway Cloud API Service
Cloud-based integration of SaaS, mobile, B2B, and enterprise Identity Access Management (IAM); API Management features include elastic scaling and single sign-on
Axway Cloud B2B Service
Features cloud-based B2B integration with data translation, mapping, application integration, EDI, and protocol mediation
Axway Cloud MF T Service
Cloud-based, secure file collaboration for human ad hoc and portal-based file transfer
Axway Cloud Track and Trace Service
For the pharmaceutical supply chain, includes serialization, diversion detection, global regulatory compliance and anti-counterfeiting
Axway Cloud CSOS Service
Controlled-substance electronic ordering and DEA compliance
Axway Cloud eSubmissions Service
For automatic connectivity to suppliers of regulatory data
Axway Cloud B2B Service for Automotive
Automotive industry supply-chain integration
- Third-party certifications include:
- PCI DSS Level I
- ISO 27001
- SOC1 /SSAE 16/ISAE 3402
- FIPS 140-2