System SpecificationsView Full Specs
- B2B Protocols and MFT: EDIINT AS1, AS2, AS3
- OFTP (V1 and V2) over TCP/IP, X.25, and ISDN
- RosettaNet RNIF (V1.1 and V2)
- ebXML/ebMS (V2)
- Web Services, SOAP and WSDL
- X.400 over X.25 and TCP/IP (X.420 and X.435 profiles)
- HTTP, HTTP/S, Staged HTTP Web Servlet
- Axway Transfer CFT, and PeSIT
- FTP, S/FTP, FTP/S
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Secure email (via SMTP)
- SDK for custom protocols
- EDIINT (AS1/2/3), AS4 and ebXML are certified by the Drummond Group annually
- OFTP V2 is certified by ODETTE
In the new age of collaboration, data is king. Seize the power by making data integration between enterprise systems, business teams, partner communities, plus cloud and mobile applications simple and secure.
AMPLIFY B2Bi paves the way for consolidating existing legacy EDI or B2B systems and easily integrating B2B transactions and processes with enterprise business applications (such as Oracle, SAP and Lawson). It provides real-time visibility, simplified partner on-boarding and configuration, high security and scalability, and built-in system administration. A wide range of current and legacy protocols and industry standards are also supported, including AS4.
Key Features & Benefits
Comprehensive and secure B2B connectivity
Connect your enterprise with all of your customers, suppliers, financial institutions and regulatory bodies
- Leverage a wide range of internet-based B2B messaging protocols, including EDIINT AS1, AS2, AS3 and AS4, RosettaNet RNIF, OFTP, and ebXML ebMS
- Reduce operating costs and business fragility by consolidating manual data exchanges, unmanaged FTP and existing B2B gateways with a truly reliable B2B gateway
- Move away from costly VAN networks and fully leverage the internet by communicating securely with any certified EDIINT solution
- Transparently support strong security protocols, data integrity checking and guaranteed delivery
- Enable full access controls, threat blocking, policy enforcement and DMZ traversal
Advanced partner management and deployment
Enable and manage your entire community quickly and easily
- Provide self-service on-boarding of new partners in your trading community, making it as easy as possible to do business with you
- Use the rich and extended set of REST APIs to integrate and exchange information with other systems
- Use flexible pre-configured templates to define communication and document agreements between internal business units and their partners for true “any partner to any partner” exchange deployment
- Leverage automated provisioning and quickly establish last-mile connections with your trading community using comprehensive Axway endpoints
- Guarantee sequential delivery for messages from a single source, ensuring a First In, First Out (FIFO) system
Packaged, robust and comprehensive application integration
Integrate your business applications with mapping and orchestration capabilities
- Seamlessly extend any business application or ERP with B2B integration capabilities, and isolate applications from B2B exchange complexity
- Migrate from legacy EDI translators to a cost-effective B2B integration solution with modern and packaged application integration capabilities
- Support any B2B format to any application format and leverage a powerful eclipse mapping design environment
- Orchestrate any multi-enterprise business process such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, replenishment, planning and forecasting, transportation and logistics, health information exchanges (HIE), provider-payers exchanges and government-to-government exchanges
- Create a robust active-active infrastructure with a scalable and highly available architecture to support your business growth and mission-critical processes
- Optimize cross-enterprise processes and relationships with B2B REST APIs and WSDL-driven web services for real-time information consumption and exposure of B2Bi services
Real-time visibility for business and IT users
React in real time to incidents and non-events, and anticipate business impacts
- Provide business users with end-to-end visibility into business transactions both internal and external to your enterprise
- Define monitoring dashboards with key KPI and SLA metrics, and define alerts for proactive problem notification
- Dynamic web dashboard interface including mobile device support
B2Bi is designed to establish connections and manage information flows between your B2B community (customers, suppliers, financial institutions, and regulatory bodies) and your internal applications, bringing visibility into transactions and increasing B2B process reliability. For business-critical files and messages, visibility does more than allow you to find and review information — it enables you to be proactive, to react quickly, and to improve your overall business processes and SLAs.
B2Bi supports any type of business application and application integration pattern, while offering robust orchestration capabilities and rich mediation services to connect any protocol, any format and any application.
- Real-time, scalable data validation, transformation and routing enable quick data integration regardless of data complexity or volume.
- Predefined integration processes support a rich variety of EDI and other B2B formats and messaging protocols out of the box, minimizing installation, setup time and costs. Key capabilities include messaging metadata management, enveloping and splitting, and automatic acknowledgment management.
- Managed file transfer, message brokering and direct application connectivity reduce integration costs, preserve current investments and extend any business application (such as Oracle, SAP, Lawson, and more) for B2B transactions.
- Rich B2B connectivity options — including a wide range of B2B messaging protocols and built-in B2B managed file transfer – enables you to connect to any partner.
Flexible Drag-and-Drop Visual Data Mapping
Axway Mapping Services is an intuitive, drag-and-drop, Eclipse-based design tool for mapping, lookups, validation and routing rules. A rich library of standard EDI and other B2B formats makes it easy to define, maintain, simulate, print and deploy new maps and integration processes. Mapping Services also includes teamwork and version control capabilities.
B2Bi safeguards data as it flows in and out of your enterprise through the internet and your firewalls, using a full arsenal of protective measures — authentication, authorization, integrity, confidentiality, non-repudiation, controlled list of IPs, DMZ secure relay and role-based user access. You get maximum protection and enforcement of your organization’s specific security and privacy policies.
B2Bi provides built-in visibility into what is happening between all applications inside your enterprise and your B2B ecosystem, empowering technical and business users with the reactivity they need for smooth B2B operations.
- Consolidated real-time and customizable searches into business transactions enable you and your partners to effectively monitor order-to-cash, procurement, invoicing and other multi-enterprise business processes, such as order fulfillment. IT can monitor technical issues and line-of-business managers can view events of their business process from beginning to end and can troubleshoot exceptions.
- Complete audit trails optimize dispute resolution processes while simplifying and lowering the cost of compliance with industry and government regulations, such as HITECH/HIPAA, GLBA, PCI and SOX.
Flexible Deployment Options
B2Bi is available as an on-premise solution as well as a cloud-based offering.
For maximum flexibility, organizations with complex regulatory requirements, unpredictable processing loads and intricate integration needs can deploy Axway enterprise software in their own data centers. Axway can also host your B2Bi deployment in a private, dedicated environment ensuring compliance with enterprise security requirements while minimizing hardware requirements.
Cloud B2B/Managed Service
Fully outsource your B2Bi deployment on an advanced virtualized infrastructure with Axway Cloud B2B Managed Service. Our B2B integration service experts manage the environment and processes, while giving you the necessary visibility, notifications, alerts and reporting.
API/SOA Governance – As more SOA services handle sensitive data and critical business applications are exposed via new cloud, mobile, web and B2B channels, enterprises need to be vigilant about managing, securing and monitoring their access and use. Axway API Gateway provides out-of-the-box governance capabilities for SOA services to protect them at the interface, access and data levels. Additionally, complete auditing, monitoring, logging and reporting capabilities help enterprises meet stringent compliance mandates.
Community Management – Axway enables you to on-board partners quickly across your entire member directory. Partner on-boarding, self-registration, migrations and workflow-based flow creation and API-driven provisioning to B2Bi enable you to fully manage your community.
Dashboards, Alerts and End-to-End Visibility – Axway Sentinel extends Axway B2Bi with intuitive dashboards – including drill-down capabilities and alerting mechanisms – to monitor business transactions, business processes and SLAs in real time.
Axway Sentinel provides customizable, web-based, end-to-end monitoring (combining B2Bi and activities from other products) for business and technical users, with graphical representation of the process lifecycle and end-to-end flow for every transfer.
Built on an event-based architecture, a powerful correlation engine enables you to build KPIs for dashboards, alerts and key business process views to optimize your business – including accelerating cash collections and reducing Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) through a consolidated view of invoice processing events. This consolidated view can show which invoices have been successfully sent and received, as well as all interactions (including emails) between the collector and payer, creating a detailed audit trail for the dispute resolution process.
Comprehensive Endpoint Management
Axway Activator is a self-service, downloadable B2B client that simplifies partner on-boarding and partner exchanges.
- End users can download Activator and install it in just minutes.
- Intuitive, wizard driven user interface
- With Activator, all members of your B2B community can easily exchange files with your organization, with no technical expertise
- Automatic profile synchronization with B2Bi ensures that information transferred between you and trading partners is always up to date
- End-to-end tracking, reporting and real-time alerts give you complete visibility into transaction status and volume
- Each transaction is encrypted at the message level, ensuring that data is secure
- Axway Activator supports a wide variety of security standards and protocols
Enterprise File Services
AMPLIFY Transfer CFT extends B2Bi to provide robust file-transfer services for application integration. Logical naming of services provides an abstraction of platform idiosyncrasies, transfer configuration and intelligent routing, enabling your IT operations to manage file-transfer complexity. Rich scheduling, automation, retry, checkpoints and acknowledgement services (at both the technical and application levels) provide high reliability across more than 20 different platforms, including Windows, UNIX, Linux, mainframes and the AS400.
- B2B Formats Supply Chain/Other: ANSI X12 • EDIFACT • ODETTE • TRADACOMS • EDIG@S • VDA • AAR/TDCC • UCS/VICS • MEC XML
- Healthcare: • HL7 V3 • CCR • CCD
- Financial Services: • NACHA 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2014 • FIXML • Fedwire • BAI2 • SEPA
- Integration Protocols: HTTP • JMS • IBM WebSphere MQ • JDBC • PeSIT • File system • FTP, S/FTP, FTP/S • JMS • Email(SMTP, POP3, APOP) • SAP(ALE/BAPI) • MLLP • SDK for custom protocols • SAP integration certified per the SAP interoperability certification
- Application Formats: • XML (with full support of W3C XML Schema, and DTDs) • Database • Flat file (CSV, fixed) • SAP IDOC • Lawson MEC XML • Inhouse (Any variable and/or hierarchical format) • COBOL (fixed/variable segments)
- Security Standards: • SSL 2.0, 3.0 • TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 • SSH 2.0 (client auth.) • S/MIME • PGP • Certificates (X509, PGP) with CRL, CSR, CEM & OCSP support • FIPS • Encryptions: RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES, AES, GCM • Signature: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-2 MAC
- • Cipher suites: DHE, ECDHE
- Operating Systems (Server): • Windows 64-bit – Versions: 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 • Linux 64-bit – Versions/Editions: – Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6,7 – SUSE 11,12 • AIX 64-bit – Versions: 7.1 • Solaris 64-bit – Versions: 11
- Operating Systems (Client): • Windows 64-bit • Versions: 7, 8.1, 10
- Databases: • IBM DB2 9.7 and 10.5 • Oracle 11g, 12c • Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2016 • MySQL 5.7