Facing issues that inhibited their ability to meet customer demands, this major financial firm put an aggressive plan in place to address:
- Excessively high operational costs
- Missed SLAs
- Less than optimal customer experience
- Complexity in existing processes
- Revenue delays
- Long and cumbersome partner and customer onboarding times
- Risk of regulatory compliance violations
- Lack of insight into data flows
- 14% immediate decrease in operational resources
- Migration time and cost reduced by 70%
- $5M annual operation savings
- Calculated future annual savings of $10M
- 50% reduction in on-boarding time with self-provisioning
MFT-as-a-service makes the bank’s file transmission services seamless and competitive in the market.
The bank implemented the APIpowered Axway AMPLIFY™ Managed File Transfer solution to streamline and systematically migrate customer account information and empower customers to manage their own transmissions. To further enhance the customer experience, they utilize performance metrics and data to enable customers to answer “Where is my file/activity?” questions, offering a rich self-service environment with simplified procedures while dramatically reducing the cost of transmission operations.