Axway’s Mark O’Neill presented case studies on APIs and how businesses can successfully implement APIs; FierceFinanceIT published a piece on HSBC’s payment process failure, which included a quote from Clay Cowdery on the Finextra study; CIO highlighted how the cloud can simplify data integration; IT Business Edge presented five recommendations on securing the Internet of Things; InformationWeek discussed the role employees have when it comes to a true digital organization.
- Axway’s own Mark O’Neill presented real-life case studies about APIs and how businesses across the world are successfully implementing APIs and in turn enabling new business channels and revenues.
- FierceFinanceIT published a piece on HSBC’s payment process failure, which highlighted Axway’s participation in commissioning the Finextra study on the financial services industry.
- Integrating data between applications can be difficult, but with a little help from the cloud it doesn’t have to be! CIO highlighted ways the cloud can make data integration easier for businesses.
- Need help securing the Internet of Things? IT Business Edge presented five recommendations for securing the IoT including managing security at every level of IoT and protecting identities instead of gateways, among others.
- According to InformationWeek, true digital organizations put their people first. This article discussed the importance employees play within a business and how they can lend a helping hand as businesses are transforming to digital.
TOPICS: API Management, Digital Business, Internet of Things