Axway positioned as a leader in KuppingerCole’s Leadership Compass for API Security Management report; ComputerWeekly published an article on the API economy, naming Axway as a player in the mix; ZDNet reported on the potential threats smart homes have and the how the sustainability of the security of devices relies on consumers’ safety; HealthData Management discussed three key elements to follow to shift cybersecurity focus onto the interior instead of the perimeter; Forbes highlighted talking points to sound smarter when speaking about the Internet of Things.
- This week KuppingerCole released its report on “Leadership Compass for API Security Management,” which named Axway as a leader in API security management.
- APIs all the rage? You betcha! Here at Axway we love to hear the impact APIs currently have and will continue to have within the industry. ComputerWeekly published an article on the API Economy, naming some of the top players such as Axway.
- According to the Online Trust Alliance the security of smart and connected home devices hinges on the sustainability of the security of those devices to keep consumers safe. Meanwhile, ZDNet reported on the potential threats IoT and connected devices could have for consumers.
- HealthData Management discussed three elements to help shift the focus of cybersecurity on the interior structure instead of just the perimeter, which can help reduce attacks and create a smarter system.
- Need help sounding smart when speaking about the Internet of Things? Forbes highlighted a few talking points: start with a brief history lesson and end with the future of IoT.
TOPICS: API Management, Internet of Things, Security