Axway announced the appointment of Jeanine Banks as executive vice president, global products and solutions; Axway’s Shawn Ryan discussed supporting digital business initiatives with managed file transfer technology; Clay Cowdery, Axway’s operational intelligence evangelist, was quoted in FierceFinanceIT’s article on payment infrastructure; Network World published an article on the economic impact of the Internet of Things; Computerworld featured a piece on the impact analytics and the IoT will have on organizations; Health Data Management reported on the rise of cybercrime within the healthcare industry; IT Business Edge discussed a report from MarketsandMarkets on the expected growth of the enterprise data management space.
- This week (well, last week but it was Fourth of July weekend so we’re including it here) Axway announced the appointment of Jeanine Banks as executive vice president, global products and solutions. Also, our very own Shawn Ryan published a blog post on how MFT technologies support digital business initiatives.
- In addition to our announcement of Jeanine Banks’ appointment, Clay Cowdery, our operational intelligence evangelist and global business performance strategist, was quoted in FierceFinanceIT’s article on glitches in aging payments infrastructures for real-time payment analytics.
- Network World published an article on the potential economic impact the Internet of Things could have according to a report from McKinsey Global Institute. The report states that the potential economic impact could be between $4 trillion and $11 trillion by 2025.
- How will the IoT-generated big data and analytics impact organizations? Computerworld illustrated the implications the IoT-generated big data and analytics will have among businesses.
- Is your business ready for the rise of cybercrime? Health Data Management reported on the increase of cybercrime within the healthcare industry and what the industry is doing to establish cybersecurity laws.
- Arthur Cole of IT Business Edge discussed a new market research report from MarketsandMarkets on how the enterprise data management space is expected to nearly double in size by end of the decade from today’s $64 billion more than $105 billion.
TOPICS: API Management, Digital Business