Health Data Management reported on research stating that digital health is projected to yield $100 billion in savings over the next four years; ZDNet discussed that the API management solutions market is set to quadruple by 2020; ProgrammableWeb published a piece on the anatomy of an API security breach; Re/code highlighted the disappearance of the Internet and how it will affect the IoT; Network World explained how to sell the Internet of Things to consumers.
- According to new research from Accenture, digital health solutions are projected to save the U.S. healthcare system more than $100 billion within the next four years. Health Data Management reported on the research, stating that health IT mandates, payment reform and regulatory changes are factors.
- Looks like the API management solutions market could quadruple within the next five years. ZDNet discussed Forrester’s report, which predicts U.S. companies will spend nearly $3 billion on API management by 2020.
- ProgrammableWeb published a piece on the anatomy of a real world API security breach. The article covered how to handle a security breach and which precautions to take in the future to help ensure a hack-proof system.
- Say goodbye to the Internet and hello to the Internet of Things! Tim Bajarin, President of Creative Strategies Inc., highlighted how the emergence of the Internet of Things will change security and privacy among consumers.
- Speaking of, are you ready for the Internet of Things? Network World covered a new survey from ThroughTek which noted that more and more consumers are warming up to the idea about using the IoT in coming years.
TOPICS: API Management, Healthcare, Internet of Things, Security