Axway’s Mark O’Neill discussed Gartner’s Anne Thomas’ talk on Service Control Gateway and related it to API Gateway; SupplyChain24/7 pointed out Axway 5 Suite and how it can help businesses leverage their data to grow within a digital economy; Enterprise Irregulars noted three guidelines for businesses to bridge the digital business gap; ProgrammableWeb divulged NASA’s launch of its API portal; CMSWire examined the court case of Oracle vs. Google on open API copyright laws.
- A recent blog post by Axway’s Mark O’Neill discussed a recent talk from Gartner’s Anne Thomas on “Service Control Gateway,” where he related the gateway to an API Gateway.
- SupplyChain24/7 highlighted how Axway 5 Suite can help businesses leverage their data to grow within the digital economy.
- Betting on digital? Enterprise Irregulars noted three guidelines businesses should follow to bridge the digital business gap, including using social business, bi-modal IT and maintaining flexibility when building.
- We have blast off! ProgrammableWeb divulged NASA’s not so secret news about the launch of its API Portal. The portal is designed to encourage reuse of significant data sets available from U.S. missions and additional projects.
- Oracle vs. Google – who’s winning the battle of open APIs? CMSWire investigated the case about copyright laws for open APIs.
TOPICS: API Management, Digital Business